Barclays Lawyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barclays Lawyer Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

2.5

Attorney Interview

Interview

The interviews lasted over three days. First I met with the general counsel. Then he had me meet with several of the other lawyers in the department. Then he had me meet with several heads of businesses. All were fairly short conversations, about 30 min each. No real surprises.

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Lawyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barclays in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an invitation for next day interview from Barclays Recruiter.
    I have one to two interview with HR Recruiter and Department Head...They were nice and polite however the recruiter made a great mistake by mistaking the job title as he invited me for Lawyer position and the interview was about Collections & Recoveries Legal Officer position.

Interview Questions

Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in June 2011.

Interview

lengthy but detailed and fair. gave a good overview of the company and the people one would be working with. attended multiple times at the office. i thoroughly enjoyed working there - the people were absolutely first class and the work was top tier and highly interesting. rewards were also outstandingly good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.