Barclays Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barclays Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

2.8

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Whippany, NJ (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was fairly standard. When you apply you have to answer a few questions, and then you have the online interview and then an in-person interview. The people were generally friendly, and I had to do both a presentation based on a made-up case as well as a values interview. My only complaint was the sometimes inconsistent communication

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

4 rounds - with 4 VPs across different divisions in infrastructure, about 30 mins long. Sit with 5 people all are cycling through the interviewers. Heard back the next day. They're known for quick turnaround for their grad program.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

applied through LinkedIn
    got an email asking for a phone interview with hiring managers
    phone interview led to face to face at office

phone interview consisted of some technical stuff. what is an call option? what is a put option? what is a forward?... etc. real basic derivative questions. not at all tough.

face to face was with more hiring managers and was really more a get to know you vibe. feeling out the person instead of what i know about finance/derivatives

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Got a call from HR to do a screening interview first. After the phone interview they set up an interview with the hiring manager. Went in and met with the team lead. Asked me about my previous experiences and why I wanted this role. Then I met with the VP and was basically the same type of questions. After I left a couple of days later received a call from HR to set up the 2nd interview. Met with the MD and the interview was easy enough and shorter than the first. Got a call the next day from HR with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, mostly behavioral question and the typical where do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online, was e-mailed for a phone interview. Phone interview was than cancelled. Than got another e-mail for Final Round Interview without doing anything. Weird experience.

Two 30-minute interviews at office in NYC. Both were half behavioral, with some technical and some questions asking about operations term.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Dodd Frank and it how affects our business.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

They are more concerned about if your personality can fit in the team.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied online through barclays website. Application included 3 essay questions. Two weeks after that recieved a call to come in for a interview day. Had 3 1-on-1 interviews with different VPs. Mostly behavioral questions. Nothing to hard. Heard back 5 weeks later about offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I participated in the Finance and Operations Boot Camp, which is a 3-day event consisting of information sessions and networking events with senior managers and other analysts. I was able to learn more about the company, its Finance & Ops divisions, and its culture. Everyone was friendly and very enthusiastic about their job. On the last day of the event, I had two 1:1 interviews back to back - one with a VP and one with a Director. The interviewers didn't ask any technical questions.

Interview Questions

• None. Be prepared to talk about yourself. Know your resume inside and out.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Barclays (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

Summer Internship turned into a full-time offer.

Interview Questions

• What is LIBOR and what was it this morning?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in October 2020.

Interview

start from fill in details in the application then received a confirmation and invitation email for doing the situational judgment test. the test was pretty easy and won't take long. there's no time during the test but you have to complete as fast as you can. then if you pas the situational judgment test, you get email confirmation for doing the online interview which i am about to do it today.

Interview Questions

• why Barclays? why this position? tell me about your experience in finance?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.