Barclays Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barclays Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

2.6

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was long and tiring. They access your skills and personality, can ask tricky questions based on your CV. Confidence is the key. After 3-4 days, I got a call.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

Looking for my first interview so far. Have never been invited for an interview. I would like to know why, is it the online test or what? I have all the necessary qualification to be invited. Barclays is a company that i would really love to work for. Want to help and contribute to the company long term strategic goals.

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barclays (Noida (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

Very crisp, lengthy and interactive. The recruiter made the employees comfortable, asked them questions related to the company and work and the staff who attended us was very helpful and cooperative

Interview Questions

• Asked me to tell them something about myself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

First you apply online even if you are working for the company. Then you will be invited to complite an online assessement. Upon completion you will receive an email confirming that you have completed to assessment and that your application is under review. If your successful they will invite you to a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you have dealt with a angry customer?
      Describe a situation when you felt you were working under a high degree of pressure in a customer service environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in January 2018.

Interview

Online assessment followed by two interviews with management. Interviews were slightly difficult but like most places they don’t care much with what you have to say if you look the part.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

First was an online application. Then i was invited to do some online tests. If succesful you are invited to face to face interview with a manager. At the interview there are 3 people in a room you manager giving you questions and other person writing your answers.

Anonymous Employee in Sunderland, North East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Sunderland, North East England, England).

Interview

When I first applied, I got an email inviting me to complete an online test/questionnaire (situational judgement) . Once successful, I was invited to a face to face interview with questions based on the competency guide. After the interview, I got an email confirming that I passed the interview along with start dates.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why did you apply for the role?
      2. Give an example of when you went out of your way for a customer.
      3. How did you manage risk within a control environment in your previous role?
      4. Give an example of when you worked in a team to overcome a challenge.
      5. how did you promote digital products to customers in your previous role ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was standard for internship. Started off with typical essay questions and CV screening. Once you passed that there was the video interview and then the assessment day. The assessment day consisted of two group tasks and two individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• How would one of your friends describe how quickly you picked things up?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Brighton, England) in August 2015.

Interview

Very professional, sat down with two gentlemen who went over various questions and situational conversations. I was made to feel comfortable which made it much easier to show them how i was suited for the role.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you've had to use teamwork in the workplace.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Liverpool, England) in April 2015.

Interview

The application process is quite straightforward. First, there's an online application followed by psychometric tests (numerical, situational, verbal). Then I got invited for an interview with a hiring manager (team leader) at their contact centre. The interview was very friendly and lasted for around an hour. The questions were competency based, where I was being asked 3 main questions and some follow up questions if they want you to elaborate on some stuff. If successful, you get an offer from HR in two days time. Then it takes quite a while to go through the pre-employment screening (around 1 month) and they set up your start date right after passing that one.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you identified a potential risk for an organization? How you handled that risk?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.