Barclays Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Summer Analyst

Barclays Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Mostly behavioural questions mixed with some technical/mathematical questions. On Hirevue, with the option to do some practise questions before you begin the real thing. Is easy if you have answers prepared off the top of your head.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

I apply on the barclays website for the summer analyst position, complete the online assessment, multiple-choice questions about probability and math, and two coding questions.
    And then went onsite in the new york office.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays in November 2019.

Interview

It was an hour interview. First there was an HR round . and then there was a technical round. Hr round was more like a bheavorial. It checked how will I react in different stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• Solve Fibonacci series in python   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Went through Sophomore Springboard. Phone interview to super day. Had a one day diversity program and next day was the super day with three one on one interviews. Mostly behavioral and fit questions.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

First round interview over the phone (30 min) followed by in-office superday that lasted roughly 5 hours. This interview was attained through on-campus recruiting followed by an information session from analysts at the bank.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview questions straight out of the Breaking Into Wall Street Guides. Also needed to be able to talk about a recent deal that caught my interest.   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Great process, super nice people - video interview as the position was for New york city, talked to a few VPs and a Director who were all very nice, questions weren't anything too difficult, good to have an opinion on markets and understand the position you're applying for

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through online application and received an email with an invitation for an interview.
    Interviews consisted of 2 rounds of phone interview and super day.

Interview typically based on behavioral and sometimes technical questions.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The employees that interviewed me were extremely polite and asked relevant questions. They assured me it was okay if I didn't know the answer to something and I knew it wasn't a test to see if I would receive an offer or not. They eased me into the interview and it was more of a conversation, not a rapid fire questioning session.

Interview Questions

• Resume details, leadership experience, explain a conflict/challenge you faced, why Barclays. One technical question, was asked about which three lines I would look at in a financial statement and why.   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Completed a pre-interview finance program to secure 2 back to back interviews. First interview lasted 30 mins and focused on behavioral questions. Second interview lasted 20 mins, focused on technical questions, and was painful because I was thoroughly underprepared.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews; one in-person with a young analyst; both with graduates from my college; the first was easy, fit-based questions, the second was more technical but nothing extremely complex or mathematical

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.