Barclays Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barclays Summer Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

3.3

Summer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays in April 2018.

Interview

Participated in the Spring Week internship (4 days) and completed an interview at the end of the week. About 3 weeks later, was called and accepted to the summer internship program.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Summer Interview

Interview

Applied online with resume and GPA, took a behavioral consisting of several hypothetical work scenarios, and questions about what I would do in each scenario, ranking options from best to worst.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The recruitment process is divided into 4 stages. There were 2 online assessments, 2 interviews followed by onsite business meeting at New York office. Questions were a mixture of numerical analysis, technical and competency based.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied Online and passed the online assessment which is basically just a personality test to assess your suitability to work in a team and etc. Then I proceeded to online recorded interview through hirevue I think. Then I did not make it past the online interview.

Summer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Two sets of online tests, a phone call interview and an assessment centre. The phone call and one interview at the AC were competency based, everything else was focused on a case study.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

1 to 1 interviews, competency questions based for 40 minutes and then a business proposal meeting where you are asked about a hypothetical proposal that you receive before the day of the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knutsford, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (Knutsford, England) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online and got the online test immediately. But they did not ask for cv. I finished two huge online assessments including video interview (talking to the screen), then got the assessment center. The assessment center was nice but failed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Initially did an online video interview then was progressed to the next stage in London. Two interviews, the first being a mock business meeting which was supposed to be a conversation but the interviewer was very disinterested and acted like she did not want to be there. The second interview was easier, as it was a panel of two asking more competency based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a Bad experience, after final interview no feedback was given.It was a very long process with little or no communication from the team.The interview was not a relaxing interview.

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Glasgow, Scotland) in December 2017.

Interview

Relatively straight forward interview. The day begins with a networking event where you get the opportunity to speak to current employees. After this, I was taken to an individual room where I was given 10 minutes to read a problem statement which i then had to present back ideas and solutions. The final part was a standard interview.

Interview Questions

• What new technology has Barclays introduced and why would you like to work on this   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.