Barclays Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Technology Analyst

Barclays Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

Analyst - Technology Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays in September 2020.

Interview

After 18 BQ questions and a HireVue interview. I took the two rounds of 45mins virtual onsite interviews during GHC, including technical skills and values of the company. Both interviewers are VP, and they were very nice during interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tech: Basic Knowledge about OS, Network, Java, OOD
    HR: A case study, more like a PM interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

oa 4 programming excercises. Reading everything from sys in. So you have to parse everything before start working on each question. HireVue QA. Took 3 hours to finish. Final round asking about operating systems and programming language features.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

After I submitted my resume and cover letter, I was invited to onsite interview. I met several employees. I had a terrible interview that I have ever had. During the interview, interviewer was checking his mobile phone, and also texting. It was not professional even if the interviewer lost interest on me. I got a pretty bad impression about Barclays after having this interview.

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied on campus Got the interview call after one week. Two half an hour interviews taken by two different people. Both were a mix of technical, behaviour and resume based questions. Interviewers were good and co-operative. Got the offer one week after.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Barclays HR actively goes to various schools for campus recruitment, especially in the tristate area. Interested candidates can fill out the application and submit their resume online. Cover letter is optional. Shortlisted candidates will have a first round interview on campus with two VPs, usually they last for about 30 min each. If the campus interviews go well, Barclays will invite the selected candidates to New York for onsite interviews. There are a total of 3 rounds, and they last around 30-45min each.

Interview Questions

• If a user finds an error in your application, you have tried many times yet still unable to find it. What do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations as grad salaries are standard across the bank

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Since it was on campus it was mostly behavioural questions with two or three technical questions thrown in throughout the process.. This was followed by a phone interview about three days after the interview. They grill on the resume so make sure that ou can explain convincingly on any point mentioned in your resume. Technical questions seem to be from the qualifications on the resume as well

I had a better offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

the interview lasts for about one hour, first go over the resumes,
    questions like which one is your favorite project is asked.
    and then I was asked some behavior questions, like have you
    encountered some problems when doing a team project.
    how did you resolve it.
    and some basic financial questions,
    like what do you know about stocks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Campus Recruitment.
    2 interviews of 30 mins each.
    Some behavorial. Some technical. Some finance.

Interview Questions

• What makes you angry?   Answer Question
    • Some concepts on OOP like private static member class then how to create it's instance, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

I had 3 1:1 interviews. It was very strict. The interviewers have a list of questions that they need to go through. Most of the interviewers are not very personable and it was hard to build personal connection with them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

I interviewed by two people. One asked me all the behavior questions. One asked me all the tech questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.