Barclays Technology Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barclays Technology Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Barclays

2.8

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Applied online for early/fast track program.
Did a hirevue coding interview.
Passed and went to an on-site interview day at Whippany, NJ. It was with various activities such as hackathon, workshops, and individual interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barclays

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whippany, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (Whippany, NJ (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The Interview process as a whole was pretty easy because it was the first iteration. There is a pre-screen exam that has a business case in it. After that, there are 2 in-person 45-minute interviews. One extended on the pre-screen business case and the next one was a technical interview because I was being interviewed for a developer role. Technical interview was too bad, had more questions on overall understanding of technology and projects you've worked on.

Interview Questions

• If you are in charge of a particular product at Barclays and it had an issue after deployment. What would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied online and had a hir evue round. Asked 2 questions. Both were behavioral questions. Nothing technical as such was asked. Questions on Core values and asking about my failures and how did I find a solution around that.

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

Had two rounds interviews in total: online assessment-two coding questions about algorithm and data structure, within a month a onsite (3 back to back meetings with vp and directors. Contacted with an offer after two days

Interview Questions

• Technical interviews about Data Structure and alsotirhm   Answer Question
    • Behavior questions about values and personal experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online in late November, sent an online hirevue assessment with some recorded questions as well as some coding questions. Then got invited to a superday onsite at their office in New York in January.

Interview Questions

• OOP questions.   Answer Question
    • Questions about previous projects.   Answer Question
    • Questions on Java topics like polymorphism, inheritance BFS/DFS, the efficiency of different data structures for different tasks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

2 rounds of online assessment. First behavioral. Second behavioral + coding. Got a call for final round at the Barclays NY. Technical interview for 45 minutes followed by a Behavioral for another 45.

Interview Questions

• OS and Networks related questions. Something I did not expect.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

There were two online tests.
    Test 1 - Situation based MCQS
    Test 2 - 4 coding questions in around 2 hours (2 were tough 2 easy). I solved 3 of them.

On Site interview 2-2 and a half months after the test.

Interview by two people for 45 minutes each. The first one asked technical questions based on different topics like OOP, SQL, Java, Operating Systems. The second one gave a office situation like in the first online test and i had to discuss with him how to go about the situation. It tested technical and communication skills

Summer Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barclays.

Interview

first round was in person. they flew me down to the on site location.
    One superday expeirnce with half hour each of HR and technical interview. very professional and quite easy questions
    hr was general behavioral. technical interview comprised on coding questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The hr first contacted me after I submitted my online application. I got my first phone interview after a week and it was all about behavioral questions. I received an onsite invitation the second day. The onsite interviews were quite easy - most questions were behavioral and there were only 4-5 very easy technical questions. I received my offer after 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• Why Barclays?
      Describe one of your leadership experience?
      Many brainteasers.
      Explain the four basic principals of OOP.
      What's the fastest sorting algorithm and what's its complexity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Barclays (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through the company website in October, 2015. Was directly invited for an onsite interview at New York in January, 2016. Interview Process was simple - 2 rounds with two VPs. They try to assess your fit within the company culture and alignment or interest with the job role.

Interview Questions

• Resume based, Company values, general behavioral questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.