Bardel Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bardel Entertainment Interview Questions

Interviews at Bardel Entertainment

2.0

Animation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment.

Interview

Chances are if they brought you in for an interview, they already want to hire you. They are just bringing you in to see what you are like as a person.

Interview Questions

• honestly, the most difficult question is usually how much you expect to make.   1 Answer

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Burbank, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Was very easy to get a job. They saw my portfolio and immediatly told me they are interested in hiring me. They gave me their card and asked for me to contact them. I had another interview though skype and then they put me in contact with the HR so they can ask me the paper work i would need to proceed. In about 2 weeks i was hired.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been an animator? How long do you use the program we use to animate?   1 Answer

Junior Animator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment.

Interview

Very easy! Met with animation supervisor and line producer. Both were very friendly and relaxed, had more a conversation about what project I'd be joining than typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• The animation supervisor did point to one of of shots and asked if I'd be able to do the same thing in just one day.   1 Answer

Background Artist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment.

Interview

Everyone was really friendly and very passionate about their job, they explained everything very clearly. I arrive and sign NDA and then greeted by 3 interviewers. They gave me solid feedback on my test and ask few questions about the workflow.

Background Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

took around a week for the whole process. did art test and then the interview. it was okay! chill people, simple art test. positive experience so far for the interview

Interview Questions

• what I am interested in, what I am looking for in the career path   Answer Question

Junior Animator Interview

Interview

Very casual. Mostly talked about the project I would be working on, was asked how long I took on a particular shot on my demo reel and then asked if I would be able to do that in one to two days. A little daunting but at least I knew from the get go what I was getting myself into.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

This company offered me a job after the possibly easiest interview I've ever seen. Not a single technical person was in the room. They told me I had 48 hours to accept the offer.

I asked them if I could get more time, and then 3 hours after giving me the offer they called me back saying they are now retracting their offer.
    Their explanation: "I wasn't keen enough, and they had another candidate more keen than me".
    Seemed completely unprofessional for them to do this.

Storyboard Artist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment.

Interview

Had an skype interview with the studio's creative director. He explained the job position and what they expect from me. Also talked about Vancouver to convince me to move to Canada. Then I talked about my experience and showed my portfolio

Production Assistant Interview

Interview

We had a very constructive discussion about my background focusing on my experience on production, animation process and scheduling.
    I was very impressed with the feedback of the interviewer and I felt very comfortable talking to her.

Lrc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Was interviewed for multiple locations. In the room with the LRC sup and HR. Very easy and really "dumb" questions. Nothing technical or skill testing. My grandmother could get the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.