Bardel Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bardel Entertainment Interview Questions

Interviews at Bardel Entertainment

2.1

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Burbank, CA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Was very easy to get a job. They saw my portfolio and immediatly told me they are interested in hiring me. They gave me their card and asked for me to contact them. I had another interview though skype and then they put me in contact with the HR so they can ask me the paper work i would need to proceed. In about 2 weeks i was hired.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been an animator? How long do you use the program we use to animate?   1 Answer

Animation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment.

Interview

Chances are if they brought you in for an interview, they already want to hire you. They are just bringing you in to see what you are like as a person.

Interview Questions

• honestly, the most difficult question is usually how much you expect to make.   1 Answer

Storyboard Artist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment.

Interview

Had an skype interview with the studio's creative director. He explained the job position and what they expect from me. Also talked about Vancouver to convince me to move to Canada. Then I talked about my experience and showed my portfolio

3D Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kelowna, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Kelowna, BC (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Over the internet via video conference via skype. One on one interviewer with HR. Asked for previous experience and what kind of shows i would like working on the most

3D Animator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward. The interviewer asked general questions about my previous experience, workflow and career goals. And then he talked about the company's pipeline, projects and goals and how the basic day to day duties of an animator.

Interview Questions

• After watching my demoreel, the interviewer asked me in what ways I could improve my work.   Answer Question

Lrc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Was interviewed for multiple locations. In the room with the LRC sup and HR. Very easy and really "dumb" questions. Nothing technical or skill testing. My grandmother could get the job.

Animator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

my co worker recommend me to come this company. And I send e-mail to Bardel's supervisor. next, he want me to come a company. so I decided enter this company.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose this company   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Interview

We had a very constructive discussion about my background focusing on my experience on production, animation process and scheduling.
    I was very impressed with the feedback of the interviewer and I felt very comfortable talking to her.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Positive. HR/Recruiting person was very nice. Senior management were open about their needs and the job requirements. Their questions about my skills were great. The answered all of my questions about responsibilities and duties. They gave me a tour of the facility and explained which shows were in production and how the teams were organized.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the biggest challenges you faced in a production?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bardel Entertainment.

Interview

I applied online, received an email notice inviting me for the interview at the studio. The interview was a 1:1 casual skill and personality assessment with a Manager. The staff was friendly and the process was organized. Afterward, I was told I would get a notice from them in 1 week, which I did. I appreciated the formality and punctuality of their decision as not many companies tend to do this.

Interview Questions

• Describe a management/lead role you had on a project before.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.