Barnardo's Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Barnardo's

2.0

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barnardo's (Swansea, Wales).

Interview

I met at the service with the Manager and another member of staff. We began the interview then they realised I was not the applicant they thought so had to go outside and return when the other applicant had finished.

The interview was okay, the panel were quite abrupt and one of them rolled her eyes when I spoke about the work I had done with vulnerable people, which was very unprofessional. I knew by the atmosphere and their responses that I hadn't got the job. The job description stated administration experience wasn't essential but it was clear they were looking for someone who was experienced.

I applied online and heard back from the company around a week after the closing date. I was given 10 days to prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where one of the young people accessing the service was drunk and disorderly?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a busy reception and multiple phone lines?   Answer Question
  • How would you incorporate Barnardo’s values into your work?   Answer Question
  • What is your experience of administration?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Barnardo's

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal Palace, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Barnardo's (Crystal Palace, England) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview took 30 mins and it was like you speak to a friend, which was very nice. I did not feel like I'm having interview, but more like I meet friends.

Interview Questions

• questions about me, what I know about the company.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.