Barnardo's Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barnardo's Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Barnardo's

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Barnardo's (Warrington, North West England, England).

Interview

The recruitment process was very easy to follow, the interview process was a very good experience, area manager was very professional, felt comfortable throughout whole process, all in all a positive experience, the questions related to my experience and skills and were easy to answer, the area manager had good knowledge of interview procedures.

Interview Questions

• Barnardos core values and what they stand for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be careful, i couldnt use my skills and knowledge to there full potential.

Other Interview Reviews for Barnardo's

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

I had a face to face interview with two people. The interview was very relaxed and I felt at ease . I then had a telephone interview with the area manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airdrie, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barnardo's (Airdrie, Scotland) in October 2015.

Interview

Competency Interview. Was my first interview for around 1 year, they didn't make me feel very relaxed though. Nice enough women, however one was just a little condescending towards me which obviously didn't help my nervousness. Told me they would contact me that night or the next day and I didn't hear from them until around 1 week later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.