Barnardo's Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Barnardo's Store Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Barnardo's

2.8

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Barnardo's.

Interview

Competency based questions, scored. Informal setting in the brake room with a store manager and area manager. Interviewers were friendly, seemed genuinely interested in my previous retail experiences. Questions were scripted but was also asked unscripted followup questions on some points

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Barnardo's

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barnardo's in September 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by Area Manager and a store manager was present taking notes. Described the job role to me, hours etc. Asked my flexibility as overtime is available. Asked a bit about previous experience and important- research their values and morals as a company as they will ask you what you know about them. Asked about holidays booked, notice period and training.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Barnardo's/why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer
    • What difficult situation have you overcome in a previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Barnardo's (Stevenage, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Friendly , relaxed and nice. I have to face interview with two people. Even English is not my mother language they still very patient to listen to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Barnardo's (Plymouth, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Structured interview asking questions about what I have done, or would do in specific situations. Friendly interviewer, whole process was positive even though I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you cope if you were the only trained member of staff on duty ?   Answer Question

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Barnardo's.

Interview

Quick and easy. Filled out an application form then I applied to be a volunteer but I got an interview for the store associate job. The entire process took a week.

Interview Questions

• How would you summarise and apply Barnados basis and values to your job?   2 Answers
    • Tell me about how you are used to working with targets   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your previous role   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.