Bata Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Bata

2.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bata (London, England) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, called few days before to explain how it is going to work and followed exactly the steps during the call. Very friendly. Took about 45 mins. Passed it, as I was notified just few days after. I an not waiting for the assessment centre, I should be notified by email how it goes one weel before

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you showed motivation   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bata (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

Easy. All behavioural based questions. Completed a personality test prior to interview, it was used as a discussion piece. Second interview was completed over the phone for more behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bata (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a phone call with her first. The call was quick and an interview with the country head was arranged.
    The second interview was more like a quick chat where the country head was sharing more about the company. However I already had the vibe that he was not really interested during the interview.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bata.

Interview

First, I got an interview through the phone with a HR to talk about my motivations. It was schedule and it last around 20 to 30 minutes. Then, I had an interview in the office with a HR and the marketing Manager. They asked me about my previous experiences and my motivations. Then, they gave me a little test in order to confirm my knowledge and way of work. I had 45 minutes to explain a digital strategy operation. To finish, I did a last skype with an other manager to confirm my abilities for the job.

Head of Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bata (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in April 2014.

Interview

Met with two top executives, smart and involved. Not a complicated process, fit since the very beginning, quick next steps. Small office, tightly knit team, therefore the process was prompt, lean and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Background, ideas for te communciations development in the future, achievements.   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bata (Nairobi (Kenya)) in June 2019.

Interview

it is easy but quit hard but am hopefully and looking forward to work within your company because its one of the best companies i would like to work under a minimum working enviroment

Interview Questions

• they asked about the employer,salary,time of working whether on full time bases partime or contract .location of the employer   1 Answer

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bata (Rome (Italy)) in January 2012.

Interview

I sent over my CV'S and got an interview a few days later. I did a "test" for 30days, then got officially hired. I signed a temporary contract and after 6 months or so I signed an official one. They did this with me and with all the other girls employers, unofortunately, at some point we all left the job as there was so much stress in the air and our boss was not exactly a leader figure. Everything was so strict, we were allowed to the bathroom ONCE a shift, we could not drink water (?!) and we were forced to clean the whole store everynight and work that extra hour unpaid.

Interview Questions

• It was a very plan job interview. Like what are my hobbies and so on.   1 Answer

Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bata (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2014.

Interview

asking some question about job experience and salary required, strong and worth of me, why select this company. Plan next 3month for this factory. what kind of contribute if accept to work with this factory.

Finance Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Subang Jaya, Selangor (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bata (Subang Jaya, Selangor (Malaysia)) in September 2014.

Interview

I apply job in the jobstreet and the HR department call me up for interview after 1 month, then offer job after 2 months. During the interview session, the interviewers are hiring manager and HR manager. Basically they just want to understand my background, experience and how long i can join the company.

Senior Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bata in August 2015.

Interview

HR SMS me to go over( how professional ia that?) Day itself, panel of interviewers totally patronizing and not listening to what I said- tried and tested with an question and answer. Waste of time!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.