Baxter Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baxter Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Baxter

2.3

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Very basic and simplistic interview. No need to worry. If you have a college degree (science or engineering) you'll feel like you're dealing with idiots (HR).

Interview Questions

• Do you think you'll be happy here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Baxter

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had a 5-person panel interview consisting of managers and supervisors from various departments and was asked the typical interview questions. Make sure you know your resume well because they will ask you questions about it and will have to talk about a situation, the action you took and the result. About a week later, Baxter made an offer and Hiregenics, the temp agency that they work with, called me to make an appointment to take the math/reading comprehension exam. I passed the exam then it was onto the paperwork, drug test, and physical exam. The initial salary was a lot lower than I was expecting, especially since I have a bachelor science degree.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you followed EPA and OHSA policies and safety guidelines.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Baxter.

Interview

Straight forward interview. Contacted by HR for a 15 minute interview over the phone and then asked to come in for in person interview with manufacturing superintendents and supervisors. Most questions involved if OT, weekends, and working holidays would be a problem. I asked if weekends include Sunday's and if holidays meant Christmas? The response was the company expects all of its employees to be flexible for business needs but try to accommodate employees by keeping weekends and holidays to an 8 hour work day. Yikes!

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Baxter (Medina, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was great one of the best Ive ever had. The man I interviewed with was very nice and very specific. I felt very comfortable and understood everything explained to me. I heard back and got the job by the end of the day.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't many questions, I was asked about my hobbies and if I did anything with my hands on a daily basis.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Baxter in May 2008.

Interview

It was a panel form interview. It was average as far as difficulty. It took about 3 weeks from beginning to end.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lessines (Belgium)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baxter (Lessines (Belgium)).

Interview

entretien avec test écris principalement technique connaissance en électricité en pneumatique en hydraulique et en mécanique et le test oral portait plus sur l'aspect pratique face à des situation exposée comment réagirais tu ...

Interview Questions

• si un accident survient lors de votre trajet domicile travail qui prévenez vous en premier   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.