Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Baylor Scott & White Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Baylor Scott & White Health

2.7

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

Great interview process. Asking reasonable questions and seem very interested in you and your goals. The interview process is done in a reasonable amount of time and you hear from staff quickly regarding a response.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult family member or patient?   Answer Question

Graduate Nurse Interview

Interview

I got a virtual interview, then an interview with HR, and finally an interview with the nurse manager, and staff nurses. HR helped me prepare for the manager interview as she told me specifically what the managers are looking for.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about what would you do in this situation, and why would you approach it in this way. They asked mostly situational questions.   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Interview

Submitted a recorded interview, then interviewed with the HR person for the clinic and clinic supervisor. Because of COVID, everything was online. Just make sure you are in a well lit area and no distractions.

Interview Questions

• It was based on the STAR interviewing process. Read up on how to answer those questions and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Interview

I applied and within a week, got an interview, had to submit references, then I got an email to confirm my email so the recruiter could email me. Pretty painless.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions, what would you do in this situation?   1 Answer
    • No other question available at this time   1 Answer

Physician Office Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

1. Applied online after 1-2 weeks
    2. Received an invite to do a HireVue Interview pre-recorded Video with questions (so you had time to answer them), then following 5-7 days
    3. Received an email from a recruiter to schedule a video interview with the hiring managers
    4. Did a video interview With hiring manager
    5. A day after the interview, a recruiter called and got offered the job

Overall is was an easy average experience. They are SUPER fast with their Onboarding hiring process and really nice too!

Interview Questions

• 1. How do you handle a difficult situation   1 Answer

Interview

I received an email then a phone call. Went in for the interview the following week. The process was surprisingly very simple and quick. I’m glad the process did not take as long as it typically does for most other hospitals.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

They were very thorough in the whole process. There were all together three interviews. One was a digital interview with prerecorded questions to answer. The second one was with the recruiter with follow-up questions. The last was in person and about an hour long.

Graduate Nurse Interview

Interview

Application was simple, they get lots of applications so it it will take time to get back to you. Recruiters will make follow up phone call, recruiters are nice helping you set up interviews

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

Multi-step process. After submitting the application there is a video interview round, a phone screening, then a live interview round. They receive A LOT of applications so the process can be lengthy. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions with a focus on the area you are interested in. I’d recommend really reflecting on your clinical experiences prior to interviewing.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Baylor Scott & White Health.

Interview

Interview process went through a phone interview, 1st round interview, and 2nd round with regional. Pretty easy process with straightforward questions. Second interview , was able to meet the entire team.

Interview Questions

• If you were to describe a complex situation, describe it and explain how you would resolve it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.