Beauhurst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

Recruitment Agency15%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beauhurst (Nottingham, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Got rejected after completing the take home test. Think their hiring process needs revising as other people have said the test was quite difficult due to the timing (30 minutes) for three different writing tasks and then other multiple choice questions. My advice would be to check the final question first (I didn’t realise I could click through the test until after) as that was definitely the most important question and I had ran out of time to do it justice. 30 minutes would have been okay for that question alone as it required writing a 300 word piece and doing independent research. Thought it was a strange way to assess suitability for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Writing tasks on data, and multiple choice questions such as grammar and spelling
    Answer Question

Beauhurst

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beauhurst in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process began with a 15-minute phone call with the hiring manager, this is an introductory interview. Why you'd like the job, and questions about who you are based off your CV and cover letter. Second, you will receive a take-home LinkedIn sales task. They use this to gauge how personable you demonstrate yourself to be. Third, is an interview with the role manager who tries to understand why you would like to work in sales, and gets to understand who you are personally. There is a fourth interview, however I did not get to this stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Beauhurst

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beauhurst in Aug 2021

Interview

Assessment followed by 3 interviews with members of the Data team, including the Head of Data. Interview process as a whole was a very comfortable experience, with very friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to motivations for the job, some aspects of CV were questioned and each interview contained a few questions related to Beauhurst, e.g what they do, who uses their platform, how they choose companies for the platform etc.

Beauhurst

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beauhurst

Interview

Job application had some interesting questions. First round interview was with a recruiter at the company. I heard back quite quickly from them. The next round was going to be an interview with another senior leader at the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Beauhurst (London, England, England)

Interview

Great process, prompt feedback. Lots of stages, helpfully bundled lots of them together into 2hr sessions, part of which was meeting the wider team which felt nice and informal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beauhurst (Nottingham, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

My experience of the interview process for this company was excellent! Communication was great, meaning interviews were booked in quickly and in succession, reducing the overall time of the application process. This was great, especially considering the pandemic, being a recent graduate and the long wait times that I have previously experienced when applying for roles. As soon as a decision was made regarding my application, I was told immediately. The actual interviews themselves were great. Not only were those conducting the interviews friendly and welcoming, but their questions were also interesting, making the whole process feel less like an interview and more like an engaging discussion! I felt very relaxed and confident throughout every interview. I particularly appreciated the final stage interview with the CEO of the company, who put me at complete ease and was clearly interested in getting to know me as an individual. This felt like a very personal touch that is missing from other companies.

Interview Questions
  • Questions focused on my past experience, my qualifications and me as an individual.

Beauhurst

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beauhurst in Apr 2021

Interview

1st stage: 15-30min telephone interview 2nd stage: 30 min chat with manager 3rd stage: Another chat with 2 CSEs and a guided roleplay using the platform (45 mins) then another 45 min talk with 2 Account Managers, before a final relaxed 30 minute talk with another AM. Final stage: 1 on 1 30min relaxed chat with CEO Toby Austin

Interview Questions
  • Just wanting to learn about you and how you would handle certain situations a CSE might face. No trick questions or intense grilling, just open and honest conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Beauhurst (Nottingham, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied to the role by sending my CV, cover letter, and answers to some relatively simple questions. I was then sent a link to a timed online task which involved completing around 20 questions within 1-hour. The questions were mostly short form and required me to research several start-up companies. In hindsight, the questions weren't that tough but the time limit felt very short and led me to rush some answers. In that respect, I would probably class it as a challenging activity. The time between applying and receiving feedback on my online test was about 1 week.

Interview Questions
  • In no more than 200 words, write about a business topic that you find interesting.
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I applied using an online application form. I was then sent a take home test to do within 3 days. I then received a 1:1 phone call which was successful, then an online zoom panel interview with two members of staff- if successful I was told there would be two further interviews. Mostly a positive experience, however I was questioned about the relevance of my experience/degree which made me feel like my educational achievements weren't valid. For an entry-level job, I felt like the hiring process was incredibly lengthy, given that if I was successful there would be a further 2 interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Beauhurst?
  • What do you know about the services Beauhurst provides?

Beauhurst

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beauhurst

Interview

I applied online, whole process took just over a month. Process was: 1.) Online Application 2.) Non-timed online assessment (fairly easy). 3.) HR screening 4.) Interview with Senior Account Manager 5.) 2 Hour session including interviews with Head of Accounts, team, other senior leaders; then a product demonstration where they showed me how to run a query and had to present back as if they were clients. 6.) Final interview with CEO. Very long recruitment process, by the time I received an offer I'd been interviewed by 9 different members of the company. It was nice to meet people at different levels of the company (from peers to the CEO), and most of the people who interviewed me made me feel at ease and were very conversational. Particularly enjoyed meeting the CEO who in addition to building excitement in the company, took the time to make sure that I understood the role to check that it was exactly what I wanted. Rejected the offer as it was extremely low. I was frustrated after investing so much time in the interview process to find the base salary was only half the number advertised, the rest being commission. Do believe that they should've been more upfront about this.

Interview Questions
  • Why Beauhurst? Why now/ leaving current role? What do you think is the role of an Account Manager? What are most important skills of an Account Manager? What do Beauhurst do? Describe the Beauhurst product. Scenario question- if you had to prioritise: 1.) Prevent a customer cancelling their contract 2.) Grow the value of an existing client. 3.) Ensure a subscriber gets a good ROI
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews