Bede Gaming Platform Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Bede Gaming

1 Interview Review

Platform Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bede Gaming (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Led into a room with 2 managers who talked amongst themselves while waiting for the 3rd interviewer.

One of the interviewers led the interview with an aggressive manner of questioning (think Stephen Buzzcocks) so I was answering every question defensively, the other 2 interviewers were polite and friendly.

I don't know what was more unprofessional, the interviewers attitude throughout the interview or the feedback I received from them via the recruiting agency, "We'd absolutely eat him alive".

I hope future candidates have a better experience than I had (or interviewer) or at least an interviewer that is having a good day.

Interview Questions

• Er, it says here on your CV that you've had experience in 1st, 2nd and 3rd line roles, er, so, erm, what exactly makes you think you know what a 3rd line role is?   Answer Question
  • Er, say a server goes off over the weekend, what erm, like, systems do you have in place to let you know? When do you find out? What's the process?   Answer Question
  • Er, walk me through your normal day, what do you do, your daily tasks?   Answer Question
  • So, let's say someones computer goes off, what's the process of how you know about it? Who is it assigned to?   Answer Question

Bede Gaming Response

25 Oct 2019 – HR Manager

Thanks for leaving a review of the interview process at Bede. We're really surprised, because this is not something which has ever been raised before and it's definitely not reflective of our core values. We're confused at the list of interview questions you have marked, as they do not exist in our standard list of questions we ask all candidates. We're also confused about the interview feedback you received as we have a policy of only ever giving constructive feedback. We've contacted our recruitment partner who have assured us that they have never given this type of feedback to any candidate. There appears to be some sort of miscommunication or confusion here, so if you would like to contact us for a better idea of why you were unsuccessful we'd be very happy to speak to you.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.