Berendsen Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Berendsen

2.5

Laundry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Berendsen (Southampton, England) in May 2019.

Interview

They're just desperate for robots every single week. They'll just ask if you have any industrial experience before and yay you got the fantastic job. They're so desperate they don't even ask for references.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a warehouse before?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berendsen (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Applied through an agency, initial meeting with the recruiter, followed by an interview with a sales manager which was positive, and an interview with the director which was challenging but positive

Factory Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renfrew, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Berendsen (Renfrew, Scotland) in February 2018.

Interview

Brief. If you can manage to prove you can walk, talk & chew gum all at the same time you will be offered a start date. Had 1 2 1 with recruitment manager. Went over work history. Explained job involved heavy lifting, was hard work and was fast paced

Interview Questions

• If your up for the job I am prepared to allow you to start and give it a try.   1 Answer

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton Abbot, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Berendsen (Newton Abbot, England) in July 2016.

Interview

I was phoned about the job by the agency BMS, although I had previously seen the job advertised and decided against applying. I decided to go for an interview the following day with the Engineering Manager at Berendsen. I soon realised that my original assessment was correct, and the job wasn't for me due to lack of mechanical knowledge and industrial electrical experience. However, the interviewer at the company was friendly, approachable, and helpful. Probably a good company to work for as they offer lots of in-house training.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, simply experience, background and motivation for the job.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Berendsen (Birmingham, England) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview and presentation very nice people and made me feel really comfortable and did not make me nervous or I'll at ease - make you want to work there and all had a good sense of humour really nice experience

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about the company   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Berendsen (Basingstoke, England) in November 2015.

Interview

Great interview. Very relaxed and friendly, with the ability to question as well as be asked questions to see if it’s the right fit for you and them. Really quick turnaround on decision.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Berendsen (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in April 2015.

Interview

First interview was with the headhunter- then I met the manager and employee.Sort of a panel, it lasted about 1,5 hours. Me and three men. The final negotiations were by phone.

Projektmanager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Berendsen (Hamburg (South Africa)) in January 2018.

Interview

Zum Warmup ein paar Sätze über aktuelle Nachrichten. Anschließend wurde mir die Firma und die Position erklärt, danach sollte ich mich in eigenen Worten vorstellen. Zum Schluss wurden Gehaltserwartung und Organisatorische Fragen geklärt.

Interview Questions

• Projekte können ja auch mal mehr Einsatz erfordern, wie stehen Sie dazu?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.