Bespoke Connections Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Recruitment Agency25%
1.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bespoke Connections

Application

I interviewed at Bespoke Connections

Interview

I applied through an internship matching company, which set up the interview for me. It was supposed to be a video interview but ended up being a phone call that lasted less than 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself
    Answer Question
  • What do you know about the company
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bespoke Connections (London, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Very smooth interview process. The staff is really humble and active. CEO has taken my interview which went extremely nice and he made me feel comfortable as I was bit nervous . Overall very good experience.

Interview Questions
  • About Venture Capital & Private Equity
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bespoke Connections (London, England, England) in Aug 2018

Interview

Very fast. Asked to interview less than 24 hours after initial application. Two rounds. Initial interview was moved by a half hour as the guy suddenly had other committments. Then on the day he wasn’t in as he was sick. The lady who interviewed me in his place didn’t know the interview had been moved a half hour so she thought I was late. Second interview with the guy. Did not like him, but wanted the job so decided to go for it. He only cares about what connections you have, so he can increase his database. He has a typical “sales” vibe and my gut feeling was he is not to be trusted. Was offered the job on the spot. Unprofessional. Other reviews on Glassdoor are very accurate.

Interview Questions
  • How many investors do you know? How big is your network?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bespoke Connections (London, England, England) in Jan 2018

Interview

I was interviewed by the CEO. One of the managers also sat it the interview room and spent her time messaging on her phone while the CEO was talking - clearly she didn’t want to be there. When at the end of the interview I was shown the way to the exit, the manager went back to her desk without saying a single word. During the interview it became clear that the position was quite different from what was detailed in the job description - something I later mentioned to the recruiter who had arranged the interview. He appeared to be as surprised as I was. The CEO came across as quite direct (not a problem for me) but also not very friendly. The office was small and I found it quite cramped. Overall I didn’t like the people I met, I found them to be quite unprofessional and I didn’t like the fact that the job wasn’t what advertised – a waste for time for me.

5 people found this interview helpful

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bespoke Connections in Feb 2017

Interview

The interview was with the CEO of the company. Strange fellow. He asked really inappropriate questions and then laughed at his own so-called"joke". It looks like a family run business & may not be professionally confucted.

Interview Questions
  • His tone & some of his comments were disparaging. There are better companies out there, avoid this one.
5 people found this interview helpful