Bet365 Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 162 interviews

Other7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied via job searches in the internet. They called me to arrange a phone call interview. The phone call interview was about 25 minutes. The recruiter explained very well about the job position and the recruitment process. They asked me about my experience, to describe them.

Interview Questions
  • When did you have to deal with a bad situation with a customer?
    Answer Question

Bet365

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bet365

Interview

Easy and conversational. Both interviewers were pretty nice and questions are generally common for interviews. For this job, it is better to prepare some examples from your previous work experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why Gibraltar? Difficult situation encountered during past job experience? Greatest achievement so far? Describe yourself etc.

Bet365

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365

Interview

Felt very relaxed/at ease during my first stage interview, spoke to a lovely lady on the phone and although it was an interview, it was quite conversational. Just prepare and you'll be fine!

Interview Questions
  • Q: Can you tell me a time when a customer was really angry at you?

Bet365

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bet365

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, phone and in-person. They asked some pretty basic questions but some were very specific and customer service based. Do your research on the company, it’ll be appreciated

Interview Questions
  • What 3 characteristics describe you best? When have you gone out of your way to help someone?
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England, England) in Jul 2019

Interview

The managers were really friendly, they made me feel comfortable. They started by doing a personal interview, in my Mother Language and English. After that, they gave me 30 min to complete a individual task.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied on Infojobs, then I was called by phone to have a 20 min. interview. The day after I received an e-mail where they invited me to go in Stoke for a face to face interview, which I did. They arranged the taxy transfer from the airoport and payed the flights tickets.

Interview Questions
  • q: what do you think you can give more than all these people working here?

Bet365

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bet365 in Apr 2018

Interview

Easy interview. very friendly people from management. It is on skype and lasts about 30minutes. Very standard interview. A task to write emails showing your communication skills but really no need to worry.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Applied on line and had a telephone interview yesterday. Questions were mainly what you would expect been told I'd hear whether I'd got through to the next stage in at least 14 days. Anyone else had this experience, how soon did you hear and how soon?

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Bet365? Why do you want to work there? When have you offered good customer service? How have you dealt with a rude customer?
19 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

I sent my CV off online the day after I got a phone call telling me more information about the job and if I could complete a telephone interview. The week after I did the telephone interview, it lasted around 10 minutes. The day after I got an email saying I hadn't got the job and I can't re apply for another 6 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

Made to feel at ease, asked what I knew about the company , then I was asked to do a 8 minute maths test ( no calculator ),then a 12 minute English test. After passing both of these I had a one to one interview with mandatory questions. Was in the interview for just under 2 hours.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about bet365. When did you go the extra mile. When did you deal eith an angry customer.
14 people found this interview helpful