Bet365 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bet365 Interview Questions

Updated 14 Oct 2017

2.8

Interview

As I arrived I was sat in a room with two interviewers. Interview was pretty relaxed and both interviewers were very nice. They have you time to think about your answers and engaged well in conversation.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on line and had a telephone interview yesterday. Questions were mainly what you would expect been told I'd hear whether I'd got through to the next stage in at least 14 days. Anyone else had this experience, how soon did you hear and how soon?

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bet365?
      Why do you want to work there?
      When have you offered good customer service?
      How have you dealt with a rude customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I sent my CV off online the day after I got a phone call telling me more information about the job and if I could complete a telephone interview. The week after I did the telephone interview, it lasted around 10 minutes. The day after I got an email saying I hadn't got the job and I can't re apply for another 6 months.

International Content Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 in June 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was very easy, basically they ask you a few questions about your CV and current experience and then generic questions like hobbies for instance. Later, they ask you to complete a translation test in 24 hours. The test includes approximately 1.2k words. Extremely ridiculous (if you ask me) to spend so much time for a free translation test and in the end you won't get any feedback or response from them. It shows they have no respect for the candidates, serious businesses make sure all the candidates get an update on the outcome.

Also, the lady tried to make Stoke-on-Trent sound like the perfect place to live (it's not!) and i felt that no one wants to go there...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview of 40 minutes, with a person from HR of Bet365 If you passed a face to face interview at bet 365 with the manager and a employee of the European team in Stoke on Trent.

European Customer Account Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was short, overall enjoyable, ask questions in a language and then answered in english. Afterwards, different scenarios were presented, and you had to answer in an appropriate way (Aptitude and behaviour test).

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer got rude to you? how would you react?   Answer Question

Software Developer Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Manchester, England).

Interview

Software Developer Contract position
    one face to face interview in the new Manchester office.
    two persons interviewed asking technical questions
    Asked about SQL indexes,
    DAtaq base question about high transcational daa flow.
    C# Solid principles, where you use them with examples from the last project
    Worst day in a Job, what did you learn from it etc

Interview Questions

• Asked about SQL indexes,
      DAtaq base question about high transcational daa flow.
      C# Solid principles, where you use them with examples from the last project
      Worst day in a Job, what did you learn from it etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bet365.

Interview

Telephone interview which was quite technical
    Written test which was easy enough, mostly TSQL covering left joins, inner joins, one to many relationships and simple grouping question.
    None of it was on a pc, all had to be hand written, I think there were around 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if during a release you realised a script had failed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straighforward

Customer Account Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 in January 2017.

Interview

I didn't even apply for this job, but they found my CV online. I agreed to have a chat with them about the role but when they called the lady I spoke with didn't even know that. She asked me why I had chosen to apply for this role and I awkardly responded that I hadn't. She then decided to conduct a phone interview anyway. I got an email the day after saying I was invited for a face-2-face interview in their offices in Stoke. On the plus side they paid for the flight, which was the only reason I even went. Sorting out the booking was a farse, they found super awkward flights and wanted me to come in and fly out on the same day. As if you can deliver a great interview if you've been up since 2 am. When I got there, Stoke in itself was the most depressing place I've ever been to. I think the graveyard I passed on my way to their offices was a sign of what was to come. It really didn't get better when I got to their main offices. I waited for a while in the clinical-feel reception area and my interviewer were late. When I finally met the interviewer they were friendly and tried to make me relax as we went to the interview room. However, what followed wasn't great. I got the classic questions such as what sports do you follow and a bunch of competency based questions. The two interviewers were unprofessional, one of them even blurted out sexual innuoendos. I have never felt so awkward. Apart from the one interviewer who basically spoke without thinking, the other one sat there as a statue and gave a really judgy vibe, making me feel really stupid. The questions were easy enough but I found that the interviewer kept repeating what I said, and told me what I felt about the situations I described. The interpretations were dead wrong and I kept on having to repeat myself. The interviewers came across as really unprepared. After the very awkward interview, I was put in the team I would be working with. The account advisor I was paired up with clearly wasn't prepared and it was just 15 super awkward minutes where I tried to ask questions. Next I had the translation test, which was the most pleasant part of the experience. While I was completing the test I sat in the open office space, and one thing I really couldn't get past was the horrible air. It was literally no ventilation system so it didn't take long till I got a headache. Overall, I found the interview to be quite easy, but I was really put off by the unprofessional conduct of my interviewers, the lack of enthusiasm of the staff I met, and the horrible working conditions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've had to do something you didn't want to do?
      Tell me about a time you've felt that everything around you was complete chaos and falling apart. How did you respond?
      What sports do you follow?
      How can the skills you have be transferred into this role?
      What do you know about our company and what we do?   Answer Question

International Content Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in December 2016.

Interview

I was approached by bet365 after I had uploaded my CV onto an employment website. I had a first 15min interview on the phone. Later, I had a 1-1,5h skype interview with two managers. The interview was very nice and relaxed and the questions were not too difficult. After 30-40min I passed on to the translation test to be completed in one hour. The translations were from English into the target language and consisted of website content. After the test, I had another conversation with one of the managers who explained me the benefits.
    Overall, the interviews were good and the interviewers were clam and patient.
    I am just disappointed that I have never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Describe your best friend.
      What areyour strenghts and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.