Bet365 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 23 Nov 2017

2.8

International Content Advisor - German Translator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England).

Interview

First I applied, then they wanted to invite me to a telephone interview but I told them, I am deaf so that would be a bit difficult. So they said they would look into options and in the meanwhile they gave me a translation test for which completion I had 48 hours. After I submitted the test they skipped the telephone interview stage and invited me to a personal interview straightaway. The interview was about 2 hours which included 1 hour of questions, half an hour of another translation test and then I could chat to the two other German translators for half an hour. The interview was on Tuesday last week and they said they would contact me ASAP but hopefully next (i.e. this) week.

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online for another job and they sent me an email to request an interview for this position (ServiceDesk). The interview was face to face, informal and relaxed.

Customer Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got invited to a phone interview in the first week. After 2 more weeks, I got invited to a face-to-face interview. Everyone was very professional and friendly. However, waited 2 months for their final decision.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you think a customer advisor should have?   Answer Question

Interview

As I arrived I was sat in a room with two interviewers. Interview was pretty relaxed and both interviewers were very nice. They have you time to think about your answers and engaged well in conversation.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on line and had a telephone interview yesterday. Questions were mainly what you would expect been told I'd hear whether I'd got through to the next stage in at least 14 days. Anyone else had this experience, how soon did you hear and how soon?

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Bet365?
      Why do you want to work there?
      When have you offered good customer service?
      How have you dealt with a rude customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I sent my CV off online the day after I got a phone call telling me more information about the job and if I could complete a telephone interview. The week after I did the telephone interview, it lasted around 10 minutes. The day after I got an email saying I hadn't got the job and I can't re apply for another 6 months.

International Content Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 in June 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was very easy, basically they ask you a few questions about your CV and current experience and then generic questions like hobbies for instance. Later, they ask you to complete a translation test in 24 hours. The test includes approximately 1.2k words. Extremely ridiculous (if you ask me) to spend so much time for a free translation test and in the end you won't get any feedback or response from them. It shows they have no respect for the candidates, serious businesses make sure all the candidates get an update on the outcome.

Also, the lady tried to make Stoke-on-Trent sound like the perfect place to live (it's not!) and i felt that no one wants to go there...

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview of 40 minutes, with a person from HR of Bet365 If you passed a face to face interview at bet 365 with the manager and a employee of the European team in Stoke on Trent.

European Customer Account Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was short, overall enjoyable, ask questions in a language and then answered in english. Afterwards, different scenarios were presented, and you had to answer in an appropriate way (Aptitude and behaviour test).

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer got rude to you? how would you react?   Answer Question

European Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Two hours of a job interview after travelling more than 12 hours is not fair. When I started the interview, I couldn't do it properly for my tiredness.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with a rude customer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.