Bet365 Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 157 of over 157 interviews

Recruitment Agency7%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Bet365

Application

I interviewed at Bet365

Interview

First gone through telephone interview. Then after about two weeks was invited for in person interview which went quite smooth. At my second interview I was asked pretty standard interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked standard interview questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bet365 (Manchester, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Had a phone interview with a "Software Development Team Leader". Felt more like an informal conversation. Discussed the role and what I'd be doing and who I'd be working with. He asked about a few points on my CV, what my strongest programming language was, what I'd do if I can't solve a problem via Stackoverflow. Had a follow up call from the recruiter/HR person 72 hours later in anticipation of being invited to the next stage in person but was rejected because I was "lacking technically". Very anticlimactic, vague feedback. Better than the usual ghosting I suppose. The extremely long term unemployed painful grad search continues.

Interview Questions
  • What is your strongest programming language? How do you solve problems when you're completely stuck and Stackoverflow can't help? For one of your projects, what have you done to ensure backend API calls are completed in a time efficient manner?

Bet365

Application

I interviewed at Bet365

Interview

Online application form Telephone Screening/interview lasting approx 30 mins talking through CV and previous/current employment and education Assessment Centre - 3 group activities, one on one interview and independent numerical test Offer of employment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bet365

Application

I interviewed at Bet365

Interview

Phone call and Skype interview, Phone general questions and availability. Took around 40 minutes this interview. The second stage was Skype specific questions and costumer service written test, everything took around 1 hour and 30 minutes

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bet365

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365

Interview

Tenía dos partes; en la primera dos personas te hacían un montón de preguntas sobre tu curriculum y cómo resolverías un caso donde no te llevarás bien con algún compañero. La segunda prueba Tenías que escribir un correo en respuesta a un cliente que necesitaba ayuda con algo específico.

Interview Questions
  • ¿Cómo solucionaste el problema que tuviste con tu compañero de trabajo?

Bet365

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 in May 2021

Interview

1st phone call and then an assessment day at a hotel between 9 am and 5 pm Tasks: building a tower, presentation of a failing hotel, 10 minutes maths test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Call, Take home task, Interview. HR was friendly but wasted time until the time of the offer as they stopped responding or even providing regular comminuations. After interviewing the company just ghosted and did not respond which is extremely unprofessional for a company of that scale.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bet365

Application

I interviewed at Bet365

Interview

Nothing to worry about. Fun day and great opportunity to show skills. No offer but thoroughly enjoyed. Valuable experience and glad I applied for the role, which seemed very interesting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bet365

Application

I interviewed at Bet365

Interview

Online application and 15 minute telephone interview. Job was described during the interview as essentially a customer service role over the phone which was very different from the job description. Typical motivational interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Manchester, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

The process was very straight forward, there was no wasted time, which I really liked as they always came back to me within 48 hours from each interview. There were 3 stages in total: 1. 30 minutes call with HR 2. 30 minutes call with one software engineering team lead. 3. 1-1.30h video call with two software engineering team lead and a senior software developer. I applied to be part of the Sports team and they asked about my experience and what I knew about the company. In the final interview, there was a quite easy 30 minutes technical test. All the calls were very informal and the interviewer were genuinely interested at what you were saying, which made me feel more confortable in talking about my previous experiences. Unfortunately, I couldn't accept their offer as I had been offered another position at a dream company.

Interview Questions
  • Favourite university modules and courseworks, previous working experience, dissertation topic. All other questions were related to the answers I had given.
1 person found this interview helpful