Bet365 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 15 Nov 2018

2.8

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England).

Interview

I had 2 telephone interviews before the actual face to face one. The first one was a typical HR interview. The second one was a technical one and the interviewer was very interactive. They asked me to come in for a face to face interview. It was also a very interactive session. After the interview he showed me around the company, different departments etc. Overall it was a good experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in November 2014.

Interview

Coding challenge before I came to the interview with questions about design choices. Chat about previous projects I had worked in. A pop quiz on concurrency, mostly in java.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 chaps, 1 a team leader and the other his manager. Lots of questions about my background, technical test, practical test and written test. Both were very rude, the team leader in particular. Would ask a question then just look outside or at his watch, not paying any attention to the answers i was providing. Neither cracked a smile during the whole 90 minutes. Was a very stale and intense atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Most were typical textbook questions. No major surprises.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then I was invited to an assessment centre in the Stoke stadium. Full day assessment centre consisting of a presentation, math exercise and one to one interview. You get to have and a lunch break.

Interview Questions

• What's the most interesting thing you have learned from your MSc?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bet365.

Interview

Mine was fairly informal but I believe there is a 2 stage phone and formal interview now relating directly to skill requirements for role. In my particular team there is a current emphasis on mobile web development, CSS and thick client scripting as well as dot net. There is also interest in middle tier and back end knowledge as well.

Interview Questions

• Just about previous dev roles   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bet365.

Interview

They were not professional at all. One of their recruiters missed the scheduled interview twice.
    After the second interview they told me to wait for more news about the processes and technologies that they use. I'm still waiting. I sent a follow-up email and nothing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience and talked about bet365   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Manchester, England) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy and friendly interview. More on your experience and technical knowledge and some soft skills questions. Interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk with. There was one telephonic before face to face and most of questions were based on your experience and some soft skills.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in October 2010.

Interview

Replied to a recruiter advert for a Head of Quant Analysis role. Head of Technology and Head of Sport Betting interviewed me. There were a few questions about my experience with sport and financial betting models, and I got the impression that there was not a lot of structure or clarity of purpose. Saw the working environment - 6-8 people crammed into a room a little bigger than my home office. Wasn't made an offer, and would not have accepted.

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online for another job and they sent me an email to request an interview for this position (ServiceDesk). The interview was face to face, informal and relaxed.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in December 2015.

Interview

I was invited to attend Assessment Center. It was whole day. We had to build a tower as a group, they were testing our negotiating skills, team work, communication. We had 10 mins to complete a numerical test it was very easy just multiply, division, fractions. Than we had a case study about the service in a hotel and we had to prepare a presentation as a group how to improve service as well prepare financial plan. Then we had to present it infront of three people and they asked as many questions. At the end we had another test Who would you save from a cliff? You have 6 people and you can save only 3. Person specification was provided and you had to judge them based on that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.