Bet365 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 27 Apr 2018

2.8

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied on Infojobs, then I was called by phone to have a 20 min. interview. The day after I received an e-mail where they invited me to go in Stoke for a face to face interview, which I did. They arranged the taxy transfer from the airoport and payed the flights tickets.

Interview Questions

• q: what do you think you can give more than all these people working here?   1 Answer

European Customer Service Gibraltar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gibraltar (Gibraltar)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Gibraltar (Gibraltar)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call from Gibraltar after a couple of weeks with a couple pre-interview personal questions, got an email the next day stating I was invited to an "office" video Skype interview which I had a week later and lasted 45 minutes. Interviewers were nice, one Spanish and one Gibraltarian I guess.

Usual questions what do you know about the company, why do you want to work with us, tell us about something you did which you didn't particularly want to do, how did you deal with a difficult customer, why Gibraltar?

Interview was mainly conducted in English, then switched to speaking in Italian and Spanish with the Spanish interviewer and he seemed very pleased as I am mother tongue Italian with good Spanish and fluent English, they also told me about the 15 week training they do, the pay and available career progression. Work is shift based, four days on and three off per week, must work five full nights per month.

Asked me if there was anything more I'd like to know, I told them they explained pretty much everything for the moment, asked if they paid for flights from UK to Gibraltar and first month and they said no.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us? What do you know about the company? Tell us about dealing with a difficult customer? What do you think good customer service is?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bet365.

Interview

They were not professional at all. One of their recruiters missed the scheduled interview twice.
    After the second interview they told me to wait for more news about the processes and technologies that they use. I'm still waiting. I sent a follow-up email and nothing.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience and talked about bet365   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online with CV and Covering Letter and was invited to attend an assessment day at the Bet 365 stadium.

The assessment day was rather gruelling lasting from 9am-5:30pm. It consisted of a range of tasks including a tower building/negotiating task, a presentation with an hours prep, an interview, a numeracy test (addition/subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages) and a final negotiating task where we had to make our cases as to who we would save from a mine based upon a person specification.

It was one of the more challenging assessment centres i've attended, and I wasn't left with an overly positive impression of the company. I would suggest you only apply for this scheme if you are absolutely set on working within customer service and the gambling industry.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bet365.

Interview

Firstly there is an interview on the phone with basic questions for a customer service position. After that there is an interview in the office where they ask typical questions and what do you expect working there. Quite easy and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?
      Why do you want to work with us?
      Are you comfortable working in unsocial hours?
      Explain a situation when you were under pressure and how did you solve it   Answer Question

European Customer Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in January 2018.

Interview

First a telephone interview with HR (40 minutes), he asked me about me and my experience. The very next day I got an invitation for an onsite interview in Stoke-On-Trent. The interview was really relaxed and smooth (average interview with lots of "Tell me about a time..."). After the interview, I had to do a translation test (30 minutes).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that a customer was rude to you, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in January 2018.

Interview

2:1 interview. Took around 90 minutes including translator test. Friendly persons and very proffesional. Costa coffee free even for me :) . Waited for their respond over month tho. Not accepted offer.

International Content Advisor - German Translator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England).

Interview

First I applied, then they wanted to invite me to a telephone interview but I told them, I am deaf so that would be a bit difficult. So they said they would look into options and in the meanwhile they gave me a translation test for which completion I had 48 hours. After I submitted the test they skipped the telephone interview stage and invited me to a personal interview straightaway. The interview was about 2 hours which included 1 hour of questions, half an hour of another translation test and then I could chat to the two other German translators for half an hour. The interview was on Tuesday last week and they said they would contact me ASAP but hopefully next (i.e. this) week.

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online for another job and they sent me an email to request an interview for this position (ServiceDesk). The interview was face to face, informal and relaxed.

Customer Account Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stoke-on-Trent, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bet365 (Stoke-on-Trent, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got invited to a phone interview in the first week. After 2 more weeks, I got invited to a face-to-face interview. Everyone was very professional and friendly. However, waited 2 months for their final decision.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you think a customer advisor should have?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.