Betfair International Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Betfair International

Betfair International

Application

I interviewed at Betfair International

Interview

applied online, Waiting process of about approxiately two weeks First phone call interview with the HUMAN RESSOURCE team Second phone call with hiring manager Last meeting was face to face

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work as a Customer Service REp?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Betfair International (Cluj-Napoca) in Nov 2021

Interview

Technical interview - oop questions, Questions about Previous projects, ios dev questions, Design pattern questions - Duration: 1 hour Interview with the manager Questions about previous projects and experiences Duration: less than 1 hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Betfair International~2698653
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Betfair International (Cluj-Napoca) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview consisted in 2 technical interviews, from which the second one was with the team where I was supposed to work into. The interviewers were very friendly and nice, but the process lasted aprox 5-6 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Betfair International

Application

I interviewed at Betfair International

Interview

It was a medium difficulty interview. It was one of my first interviews and the people were very professional and supportive. I had a good time and didn't feel pressure at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Betfair International

Application

I interviewed at Betfair International

Interview

three stage interview, first by recruiter, then team technical competency and final one with the team head. all took one day, excluding the recruiter interwove which was a phone call. they had to change my face to face interview few days as it was just after new year and some team members were not present.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Betfair International

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Betfair International in Jul 2018

Interview

There are several interviews to get the job, one with the HR department, one with other POs and the last one with the manager. There are too much theoretical questions in my opinion. Instead of getting what they need from asking questions on the experiences had so far as a Product owner they focus on having the correct answers from a book.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think of if I say 80/ 20?

Anonymous Employee in Stevenage, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Betfair International (Stevenage, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

After submitting my CV online, I was called for an interview. The process was straight forward, only one interview with a manager and a test after it. I received an answer from them in no more than one week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed