Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions

Updated 17 Feb 2017

2.5

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

One on one, some testing. Along with some lifting and use of mathematics. Very easy process, about an hour long. May varies depending on warehousing guidelines, basically a LOT of counting of inventory, removing inventory from trailers and placing into. no video to watch and will have to subject to drug screen before hire.

Interview Questions

• How much can I lift, can I lift 50 lbs.   1 Answer

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Went in and they asked me if I wanted to work there. I said I will take what ever you want to give me. They gave me that option because at the time I was only looking for part timr and now I would like full time.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

An face-to-face interview was set-up with the plant manager and HR manager after submission of my application. The interview was conducted off of a basic checklist with your typical interview questions you can find online. It took about 35 minutes, then I was offered a plant tour. The HR manager called me with an offer a few days later. There was no room for negotiation, and the plant manager would not speak to me regarding the offer, only the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a co-worker you did not like?   1 Answer

Packer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in May 2016.

Interview

They offered 2nd and 3rd shift only weekly pay guaranteed 40 hours and over time great pay and increases after 90 days bimbo bakery is a great place to work and you can advance within which is a great thing

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were hiring for second and third shifts only and the pay is weekly plus over time and benefits as well the hourly pay was a nice offer and its 40 hours.

Store Manager (Lead Clerk) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Bronx, NY (US)).

Interview

Interviewed with a DM and Regional Manager. Both asked specific questions about my costumer service background and what my strengths were to help increase profit. Because I was familiar with the demographic of where the store was going to open up.

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

After applying, one gets called in for a face to face interview and basically asked about past experience in field. After that some paperwork is filled out to have a background check performed.Once the background check comes back a drug screen is set up. After the drug screen results come back a start date is given.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. It is a union place.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwich, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Greenwich, CT (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online on indeed, then got called for a phone interview. Interview questions were more informative about what I would be doing, not hard hitting interview questions. Had already looked at my resume and felt that I was qualified

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in January 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process as other companies. No more difficult or easy as other companies. i applied online and got a call back after a few weeks. I went through a phone screen and then two onsite interviews.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Interview

Interview

I was interviewed in a small room by three people. The interview was held on my university campus. The interview started with mostly behavioral questions. Then I was asked one technical question. The interviewers were very nice and made me feel comfortable. The interview lasted about 30 minutes or so.

Transport Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce City, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Commerce City, CO (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

VERY detailed. They really take a interest in who you are. Treated VERY nice. Very good communication about hiring process. Because they do a THOROUGH background check, it takes awhile. But they were fair and square through the whole process

Interview Questions

• Do I have a High school diploma   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.