Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bimbo Bakeries Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jul 2017

2.5

RSR Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houghton, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Houghton, MI (US)).

Interview

Very laid back. More of a walk through then an interview if you know someone working there put them as a referral and it an easy in. And the person who works there can get a $500 bonus

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

Submitted my application online and went through a few rounds on interviews. First two were over the phone and then I went to headquarters and met one on one with the HR department.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Allentown, PA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call, no phone screening, asking me to visit the factory for an interview. The actual interview was one conversation with one person talking and another taking notes. It was a very quick and seamless process.

RSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

Straight forward and to the point, No BS. It was with one of the hiring managers, He wrote me the base pay plus commission, It was VERY attractive on paper, But boy was I In for it little did I know.

Interview Questions

• Is this something you think you would enjoy   1 Answer

Summer Strategy Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries.

Interview

Received interview invitation through on-campus recruiting. Three 30-minute interviews with three strategy employees, one of which was a case. There was the usual mix of fit and behavioral questions. In addition, one of the interviewers asked me to describe an extracurricular in detail. I think they were curious to know more about what made me 'tick'.

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

One on one, some testing. Along with some lifting and use of mathematics. Very easy process, about an hour long. May varies depending on warehousing guidelines, basically a LOT of counting of inventory, removing inventory from trailers and placing into. no video to watch and will have to subject to drug screen before hire.

Interview Questions

• How much can I lift, can I lift 50 lbs.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in February 2017.

Interview

I had initially met a recruiter at my campus career fair and was told to apply online. I applied online and heard back within 2 weeks and was scheduled for a phone interview. The interview was very casual and it was more about getting know you. The recruiter touched based with me often about where I was in the process. I spoke with a director about 3 weeks after the initial interview and was given an offer almost immediately after our conversation.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR questions (name a time where you had a conflict in a team), Biggest strength and biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Went in and they asked me if I wanted to work there. I said I will take what ever you want to give me. They gave me that option because at the time I was only looking for part timr and now I would like full time.

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries (Elkhart, IN (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Short interview, in-part that I was an internal employee. HR Generalist didn't have access to my resume, luckily I brought a copy. Asked about qualifications, intentions and plans to execute if I was given the job. After 3 months, was told the job situation changed to a temporary position. This wasn't something I was able to work around. I stressed that if they got the full time position approval I would still be very interested. About 1 month after that news, a new training coordinator started at the plant, and was given a full-time position after turning down the temporary offer. HR did not see it appropriate to inform me they got approval for the full time position, but had went with a more qualified candidate. I feel disappointed I wasn't worth the time to follow up with or given any feedback from HR. Very blindsided by the entire experience.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bimbo Bakeries in November 2016.

Interview

The process included phone screen from the recruiting agency and ultimately interviews with HR and functional managers. Most questions were about my background and skill set and the environment was warm and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult team member   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.