Binary Semantics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Binary Semantics Interview Questions

Interviews at Binary Semantics

2.4

Voice Process Interview

Interview

Three simple stages, took too much time to finish he interview which was not good, the salary offered was decent and the environment was good although i declined there offer a good a place to begin.

Business Analyst/Sme Interview

Interview

not a big deal per say the process is simple depends on the choice of your job or your career if you have skills they will hire you imminently otherwise its tough

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Binary Semantics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

They have no interview process. If you want to waste your time, then only go.
    Firstly, they will ask your expectation then call you for interview, after going through the interview, they refused to provide you the salary, you want which is already discussed and also they were saying to take only 2 rounds they were started taking aptitude and reasoning test not technical. they think you are free from home they will not gove you any feedback and let you wait for hours.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude question and reasoning they were started ask?   1 Answer

Technical Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Binary Semantics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

It is pretty much simple and well sorted out, you just got to make sure that you pay attention to each and every detail that might come your way during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Since the company caters to US clientele they first and foremost want to have to make sure that you're comfortable working the night shifts   1 Answer
    • There are several rounds, since my job required me to make sales they checked for whether or not i have any idea of the same.   1 Answer
    • One of the rounds require you to talk into the IVR as per the instructions   1 Answer

SEO Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binary Semantics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview process was good and the best. In couple of rounds i got selected, As it is obvious companies do hire skilled people, and finding skilled people is difficult now a days.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Binary Semantics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview is a cakewalk, if you are good with the basic concepts.

The whole process is not good. I would recommend them to hire experienced Hr who know who to call and who not to. Please dont waste time of everyone.
    They really have very low salary brackets but still they consider themselves very good in the industry.
    If you are a profit making organization then your employers need money too. Stop keeping all for yourselves.

Interview Questions

Interview

Basic questions related to CV, career objective, where do you see yourself 5 years down the line, tell me about yourself, family, job description. Not at all a difficult interview, just be well versed with your CV, you'll get through.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Binary Semantics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

First, They took the telephonic interview and called for the f2f interview. I reached @ 11:30 AM as per scheduled time and got the form to fill, that I submitted after 15 mins. after waiting for an hour Junior resource came and took the interview and said Senior Manager who was supposed to take is busy and wait for some time. I waited 2 hours and there is no information even lunch time came up and still no information. then I called to the lady who took my interview and she replied that will give me a callback. Again I waited for one more hour then another interview took my interview but not the manager who was supposed to take and informed me that you have to wait for 2-3 hours more, Manager is busy and asked for skype or hangouts. I sent an email with details, no reply yet.
    Overall very unprofessional.

Analyst Programmer(.NET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Binary Semantics (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Completely time waste. I went their in this week. They have not taken my interview. HR told me, we have opening in
    other company and client will call you directly.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Binary Semantics in October 2017.

Interview

It was a 2 day process on the first day, there was an HR interview followed by aptitude test which was very lengthy . After giving the aptitude test the HR asked us that we would be emailed if we will get selected and after selection the next round was in Google Gurgaon where there was again kind of HR interview with basic questions .

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.