BioInformatics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

BioInformatics Interview Questions

Interviews at BioInformatics

Interviews for Top Jobs at BioInformatics

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BioInformatics (Arlington, VA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

A series of phone interviews, followed by a round robin face-to-face in the offices in Arlington, VA. Met with leaders of four different departments including finance, operations, sales and upper management.

Interview Questions

• Types of research and level of familiarity, sales experience, background information, hobbies outside of work...   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BioInformatics (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

I had two phone interviews. The second one was down right embarrassing. She rushed me off the phone, didn’t even bother to tell me much about the company, and she insisted she would follow up and did not (but I knew she wouldn’t by the way she got off the phone). Rather I’m the right candidate or not I firmly believe you still should be professional and respectful in your dealings with applicants (as I was professional in my dealings with her). Wasn’t offered the position but I would have declined. Also, two phone interviews is not respecting the time of the applicant. Have all parties available that way you can make one call.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.