Black Sun (UK) Senior Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Black Sun (UK) Senior Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Black Sun (UK)

Senior Account Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring process was completely unprofessional! They did a telephone interview and then invited me for a face to face and gave me an assignment to complete. They asked if I was all right working long hours as it is nature of their business and if I would be tired commuting across town after working these long hours. l actually thought it was a great assignment but it would be time consuming. I needed about 3 days as I also had another assignment to do. At first they said they will provide their availabilities and I can pick. Then on a friday, they asked for my availability. I provided it but no response. I wasted half the weekend working on the assignment but I decided not to complete it until I received confirmation of my interview which I was assured was happening. This behavior plus the long hours questions raised some red flags so I read the reviews. Just as I suspected, the culture was called toxic and very long hours was expected pretty much all the time, and even weekends, with no compensation. They had invited me to ask any follow up questions via email. So on Sunday, I sent them an email asking if very long hours or weekend work was regularly expected as they had asked if I was fine with it. I never received a response nor confirmation of the interview. I'm glad I didn't finish the assignment.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working long hours and commuting back home late across town as this is the nature of our business?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.