BlackRock Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,126 of over 2.1K interviews

Recruiter8%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

Completed an online application with CV and cover letter followed by online interview. Online interview uses HireVue which allows for 30 seconds to prepare your answer and 3 minutes to reply.

Interview Questions
  • What news story am I interested in and how does it relate to blackrock?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

Apply through their website or recruiter link then they send you the Hirevue interview portal. Hirevue is one-sided video interview to replace your cover letter. There's two questions, 3 minutes to prepare, 90 seconds to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Motivation for working at BlackRock? Unique interest of hobby that you have?

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

It was a simple and straightforward process. People were friendly and informative. Throughout the process, they emphasized the benefits of working for the company and the importance of work life balance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

3 rounds - great managers that are really engaged and curious about who you are. It is more of a conversation and will occasionally ask a few questions. I really enjoyed the process and come prepared with good questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

I saw the online job posting and then I have Applied to the position by referral I then Got a call interview with the hiring manager It was an Efficient process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

I had 1 interview and straight forward. For their positions, the interview process is as follows: first with an HR screen then interviewing with a manager/ potential supervisor for the position.

Interview Questions
  • I don't quite remember the questions as they were more conversational but mainly on my programming skills.

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

Lot of Javacript and Java was asked in the interview lot of coding related questions including vbscript were asked, lot of selenium uestions were also asked scenario based questions were asked

Interview Questions
  • coding interview sort two arrays

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at BlackRock (Hong Kong)

Interview

First round with HR via phone Second round with Hiring Manager Third, Fourth round with other global team members Some of the senior interviewers were quite blunt and reflects the wall street elitism; something the newer generations won't like. If you are going to brand yourself as a forward looking, tech-like firm with FTO and such ... maybe get rid of the fat cats. Seems to be a source reputation risk as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock in Jul 2021

Interview

They gave me a HireVue virtual interview. 2 simple personal questions. It was easy, but I do not think I had enough time to respond to the questions. They gave 90 seconds to respond, but 3 min to prepare.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BlackRock (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

I had a great interview, I was told in an email that they would extend the offer. After that email there was no response,. I emailed multiple times for an update but no response from anyone over weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BlackRock

Application

I interviewed at BlackRock

Interview

Submit a cv and cover letter tailored to BlackRock then you get invited to submit an online video interview answer through Hirevue with 2 questions and 90 seconds to answer. If you pass that stage there are then 4 rounds of interviews with seniors.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,126 Interviews