BlackRock Personal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BlackRock (London, England) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a potential colleague who wasn't connected to the team directly. She made it clear BlackRock does not employee people with senior level experience. There was a reaction to the rates other companies were paying contractors and I was told that if I took a position with BlackRock my benefits would have to be cut to bring the package down.

When I spoke to the agent about this he said that he had had similar feedback from other candidates and that nothing could be done about the recruitment process there. They were inviting in experienced candidates but then cutting them out of the process for being too experienced!

I regularly receive phone calls from recruiters for BlackRock as they have a high turnover of support staff but I've now asked them not actively remove me until they change their policy.

It's odd the line managers don't interview their own staff, obviously support staff have very little value despite the large profits the company is reported to be making.

Interview Questions

• Experience to date and salary expectations   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.