Blippar UI-UX Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

2.0

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Blippar (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

I had several interviews at Blippar in Feb-March of 2018. The interviews went okay themselves nothing too difficult or considerably challenging. After three interviews at the Blippar office, I was asked to undertake a task to analyze and re-design their current onboarding (web). I took the task quite seriously and wrote a whole document redesigning their current flow along with notes on how to establish and apply a design language as well as low-fid wireframes for the flow. The outcome was that they wanted to give me the job but could not as they hadn't secured the necessary budget for my salary. Things I learned:

- If a company asks you to do UX work on their current website (i.e not an unrelated/abstract project) always say no or agree that they will pay for this work - a semi-major player in the AR digital space like Blippar should know better - but to be fair I should also have known better.

- Always make sure they've secured funding before they you jump through all the hoops.

Interview Questions

• Take me through one of the projects on your portfolio and tell me how you came to the conclusion and design that you did.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.