Bloomberg L.P. Financial Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bloomberg L.P. Financial Applications Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

3.1

Financial Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in January 2012.

Interview

Applied to the non-computer science position. Prior to interview, I took an online assessment that contained fairly simple logic problems. Went through three rounds of interviews with software engineers and one with HR. Questions began with the usual "why do you want to work at Bloomberg" and progressed to primarily involve logic and coming up with algorithms to solve problems.

Interview Questions

• If given two eggs, how can you find the highest floor on a 100 story building at which you can drop an egg without breaking it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Financial Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in December 2011.

Interview

1. Online test
    2. Phone interview based on your resume and education background. Ask brain teasers and some finance questions.
    3. Go through your resume and ask quite a lot of technical questions. Most of them are about programming. Then if you passed the first round technical interview, you would see a senior manager and he will ask more about your resume and some harder technical questions.

Interview Questions

• 52 cards question. What is the probability that get 3 aces in a row?   Answer Question

Financial Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in March 2011.

Interview

Some question related with resume. And a tech question about programming.