Bloomberg L.P. Global Customer Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bloomberg L.P. Global Customer Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

First did a video interview, followed by a phone call with a recruiter. Did an in-house interview that had two interviews, a phone simulation, and a group assessment. Was asked to do a final video conference interview.

Interview Questions

• Why Bloomberg?
    Why this role?
    Tell me about a time that you went above and beyond?
    Tell me about a time that you dealt with an irate customer? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I first did the online assignment in the company, then the IQ Test, right after that the hirevue (answering 9 questions through a video), a phone interview and then they called me for the superday to go to NYC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and two weeks later I received an email inviting me to a telephone interview. I replied the same day and the same day I received a confirmation to do a telephone interview the next day. Once I had the phone interview, I received another email the next day inviting me to a face-to-face interview in one of their Manhattan offices. The interview lasted one hour and a half. I was first interviewed by two team leaders for 30 minutes, and the I shadowed for another 30 minutes and finally, I interviewed again for another 30 minutes with two other team leaders. I am still waiting to hear from them.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between good customer service and excellent customer service.?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and shortly after I received an email to schedule a phone interview. After a couple of days I received another email to schedule another phone interview to test language proficiency. Another couple of days passed and I was invited for an in house interview.

Global Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

I interned there and got an interview towards the end of that process a few years ago. I had 2 interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

phone interview followed by in house interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it is either you take it or leave it.

Application

Interview

Application is a simple resume submitted online and an answer to a question regarding customer support. Was first contacted by someone in HR securing an interview. The next stage is a phone interview with a manager in the Customer Support Department. Finally is an in-person interview with two managers. The questions are very centered upon customer support, how you would handle specific situations with irate customers, why customer support is important. The Team is trying to evaluate whether you are able to communicate with clients in a "human" way, while being extremely effective and efficient and problem solving on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure metrics for success in Customer Support?
      What's the difference between good Customer Support and excellent Customer Support?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was possible with HR but I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview that went very well. I was asked to come in for a second interview which didn't go as well as I had hoped. I was interviewed by two people, both of which acted as though they didn't have any desire to be there at the time. Horrible experience!

Interview Questions

• Why Global Customer Support and not something else?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I emailed my CV to the New York office and the very same day I received an email for a phone interview for the following day. I was successful for the first interview and received another email for another interview the following week. I was in England at the time and was not able to come in for the second in-person interview, this may have been the reason why I did not receive an offer.

The first and second interview asked simple questions like these:

Tell me about yourself?

Why Bloomberg?

What do you know about Bloomberg and what it does?

How do you handle an irate customer?

What if a customer is asking you for something that goes against company policies?

What is a weakness of yours? What is a strength?

What can you bring to Bloomberg?

What do you see in a manager?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online on a Monday and received a request for a phone interview on Wednesday, the interview took place on Friday. I spoke to two team members, one who had been in the Global Customer Support department for a year and worked in training and one who worked in the shadowing program. They were both friendly, engaging, and adept at the screening process. They asked questions concerning my background, strengths/weaknesses, interest in the position, and knowledge of Bloomberg and customer service. While I felt our conversation went well, I received an email from HR later in the day informing me that I was not the best person for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why are you pursuing a career in customer service?   Answer Question
    • In your opinion, what are three key aspects of providing good customer service?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an irate caller?   Answer Question
    • What kind of management style do you prefer? What is the kind of work environment in which you work best?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.