Bloomberg L.P. Global Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bloomberg L.P. Global Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

2.9

Global Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in March 2020.

Interview

First Round - personality assessment, brain teasers, recording videos of yourself
Second Round - 30-min analyzing a workflow and suggesting improvements, 30-min technical skill quiz, 30-min Behavioral Interview
Third Round - interview with two seniors

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used technology to improve a process.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Global Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online. Received email about phone interview. Interviewer was hurried, mostly behavioral questions, such as: what trends are you currently looking at, what are ways that you analyze data, run through your resume

Global Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

I went to the super day in New York for the Global Data Analyst position in Hong Kong. The whole interview has two parts. There is a group interview in the morning and one-v-one in the afternoon.

Global Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The first round is a group interview. You will work in a 4-5 group and read a material about bloomberg's workflow and then talk in the group for 5 minutes. The second round is technical test and final one is manager interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your suggestions to improve Bloomberg's workflow   Answer Question

Global Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Princeton, NJ (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday. I was asked to do a Plum assessment Monday, asked to do a pre-recorded interview Wednesday. The pre-recorded interview was four questions with 30 seconds to prepare and 1 minute to take. Be mindful of the time and don't pause that much.

Global Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

Applied on the internet and then got the video interview after 2 weeks. All behavior questions but the time for preparing answer is limited. Got on-site invitation after another 2 weeks.

Global Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Princeton, NJ (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

First round was 30-45 mins interview with two people from the Global Data Team. Final round SuperDay was in their Princeton office, where Global Data is based. It consisted of three rounds. The first was a group debate, where you were split amongst the other candidates, to argue on a specific issue and raise a recommendation to BBG employees. The second was a technical exam, where you had 30 minutes to answer 12 questions on Statistics, Math, Programming, and Finance. Third round was a process improvement/case interview, where you had to read 2 cases and pose recommendations on how to improve ways to go about them.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe how our clients use our products? Why do you want to work at Bloomberg?   Answer Question

Global Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

Applied online and received a video interview after 2 weeks. Next round is the HR interview, then team lead interview, finally manager interview. There is a prep call before team lead interview, which is a great chance to learn more details about the job and the potential interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, Your understanding of this position, Why interest, Why you are a good fit, Your career goal.   Answer Question

Global Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Honestly, I think it's easy to get the first round interview. I received the invitation of video interview 2 days after submitting my resume. Very efficient company. There are 6 questions in the interview, each will takes 1.5-2 min.

Interview Questions

• Do you think programming skills are important in your work? And why?   Answer Question

Global Data Analyst Interview

Interview

Video interview
    Q1 Please give a brief introduction of yourself?
    Q2 What is your understanding of the role and whyare you interested in this particular opportunity?
    Q3 What programming languages are you experiencedwith? Explain what your process was for learning that language and whatprojects have you done using that language?
    Q4 In Global Data we source data for the terminal,where do you think we source our data from?

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.