Bloomberg L.P. Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bloomberg L.P. Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

3.1

Internship Interview

Interview

I applied online for the market data internship in shanghai. First I got the video interview and there were about five to six questions. I did some research about bloomberg but was still rejected after.

Interview Questions

• 1. What programming languages are you experienced with? Explain what your process was for learning that language and what projects have you done using that language?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in January 2019.

Interview

I applied in September and they took until December to get back to me with any information regarding an interview or any next stage in their process. I took a video interview through an automated recording software which records a minute response to a question on screen. After which for another 9 weeks there was no reply even after I chased for an answer to whether I had mad it to the next stage I was told 'it will usually take 5 business days, and it is currently being reviewed by HR'. After 9 weeks I recieved an email confirming I had not made it to the next round.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 companies you are currently following and explain why?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Bloomberg and its current operations, (specifically Bloomberg Terminal)   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a long process a few months from when I first applied online. Then I was asked to complete a video interview and submit writing samples. Next, I completed a phone interview with two different employees that took about 30 minutes and then a few weeks later I received an offer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Princeton, NJ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was on the fairly difficult side, but nothing impossible. They had me go through a couple of coding problems, and then asked about stuff like runtime and systems questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went to a group interview at new York's Headquarter. There are total of 8 candidates and four interviewers. We were divided into two groups and work on an allocation plan for analytics team. We need to come up a small presentation in 25 mins and state the 5 steps we are to take and the questions we want to ask the team. We present in 5 mins. Then it is an one on one interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in September 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume at job fair, was asked to fill out a short online application and invited for an on campus interview. Interview was completely technical, brief questions of why this company etc.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I made it to the first screening. Unfortunately, it seemed that the lady on the other side was in a bad mood and she was not having it with anyone that day. She was going through my resume and telling me all of the components that DON'T work with Bloomberg, which made me quite discouraged from pursuing this any further.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

there were three interviews. one was with HR either over Skype or in person which was the most important. there was also an application that required answering three questions and a cover letter. two additional interviews over the phone with the team you're hired to

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

One phone interview, one interview on next and one onsite interview on London office. I get a real pleasure from it. All persons on interview was professional and give a lot of new information to me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

After the submission of the CV and Cover Letter, you are immediately redirected to the online assessment. If you successfully complete it, you will get to the video interview, in which you will be asked several questions about yourself and the company. The last stage is the Assessment Centre.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for Bloomberg and why did you decide to apply to your division of preference?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.