Bloomberg L.P. Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6,649 of over 6,649.0 interviews

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

Positive55%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied for a position online, filled the form online. HR contacts you in order to book a pre-recorded interview. They will invite you to a preparation meeting before the team leader´s interview"

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me about yourself 2) Why do you want this role 3) Additional products offered by Bloomberg with revenue generating. 4) What does an accounts receivable clerk do? 5) What is the most challenging when talking about credit control
    1 Answer
21 people found this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

First you submit the application, then they invite you for a video interview which has 8 different questions in which you need to record a video of your answer for each response.

Interview Questions
  • What type of working culture/environment do you thrive in? Please provide examples where needed. Watch Response Q2 Please confirm your understanding of the role and tell us what skills you have that will make you successful (please give examples)? Watch Response Q3 Please articulate how this position aligns with your future career aspirations? Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Watch Response Q4 How does Bloomberg generate revenue and what are the key strengths of the products we sell? Watch Response Q5 Prioritisation is key in Analytics. Let's imagine you have two incoming requests from two separate clients. State the order in which you would respond and the rationale behind your decision. - An analyst mentions the Bank Of England Interest rate that has just been released on the terminal looks wrong - A CEO is downloading historical data into excel but is getting an error message, please assist. Watch Response Q6 What financial news have you read in the past six months that you think would have an impact on the financial markets. How were the markets impacted? Watch Response Q7 Imagine you work in sales at Bloomberg and a long-standing client comes to you and says they are not seeing value for money and wish to remove their terminals. How would you handle this situation? Watch Response Q8 Can you think of a time when you felt someone else was putting pressure on you or asking you to do something you felt was unreasonable? How did you handle this situation?
18 people found this interview helpful

Sales Engineer

219 Comments

Join the conversation on

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Pretty neat process. Very professional. The interview took a whole day with multiple teams. Tech questions were mostly algorithms and data structures. Nothing extraordinary, but pretty good discussions. Pretty bright, humble, and cooperative interviewers. Overall, a truly nice experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

It was okay. It was a phone interview. I thought it went well, but got ghosted by the recruiter right after. Asked your typical interview questions. Why do you think you're a good fit for this role? Tell me about yourself? Why this role? Most proud project

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Overall process is stringent and long but it is handled very professionally and in a systematic manner. If you succeed to the subsequent rounds, the process is quite fast. I received the outcome in less than 1 month. It is difficult in the sense that the competition is fierce. But overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England)

Interview

Starting off with an automated video interview (which you can pause if you need more time to think), but they do count the time. The questions are similar to what the rest have mentioned. The language assessment comes after the video automated interview

Interview Questions
  • The language assessment include reading one of their articles (their pick), followed up by a written summary (in less than 30 mins)

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

It is a very long process. Why bloomberg. Your motivation and how do you see yourself in 5 years. 5 rounds of interview but got rejected in the final round. HR is responsible and he gave me a call for providing feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Why bloomberg. Your motivation and how do you see yourself in 5 years.

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

The interview process was a good way to learn about the role. Interviewer was friendly. Good to speak to them to understand what the tole entails. It also allows you to understand the possible career progression after starting the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

It was a good interview process. I would recommend others to try Bloomberg if they are interested in finance and dealing with information in a fast-paced environment. I could feel through the process that there is diversity in people so you are required to have a appreciation of diversity once you get in.

Interview Questions
  • Introduction of yourself, why Bloomberg, why this position, how does this specific position align with your future goal

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Recruiter Call, 2 Phone interviews, and onsite with 3 interviews + meeting with managers. Very smooth process, and extremely prompt! Interviewers are also very kind, and knowledgeable. Also got an insight into the work that the teams were doing!

Interview Questions
  • ML + Leetcode questions. Phone interview 1 - ML - open ended question in NLP Phone interview 2 - Designing a document database Onsites - mix of ML and leetcode. ML questions will test fundamentals, and leetcode seemed to be easy/medium.

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Interview Questions
  • -> 45min Coffee chat: talk about resume, why BB -> virtual onsite 1: 2 meidan coding questions -> virtual onsite 2: 2 meidan coding questions, with followups for each. One is 1D candy crush, the other is meeting rooms arrangement.
1 person found this interview helpful