Bloomberg L.P. Interview Questions

Updated 3 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6,431 of over 6.4K interviews

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

Positive54%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied for a position online, filled the form online. HR contacts you in order to book a pre-recorded interview. They will invite you to a preparation meeting before the team leader´s interview"

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me about yourself 2) Why do you want this role 3) Additional products offered by Bloomberg with revenue generating. 4) What does an accounts receivable clerk do? 5) What is the most challenging when talking about credit control
    1 Answer
12 people found this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

After submitting an application, the next round was a live coding challenge with an interviewer creating the question and acting as a sounding board if you get stuck. My specific interviewer began by asking me which language I'd like to continue with. When I said JavaScript, she showed immediate concern that I didn't choose Python. She then proceeded to ask me questions geared specifically towards python (classes, libraries, etc). We spent the first 10 minutes of the interview working through the disconnect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

This was for a summer internship position during college for Bloomberg, and it was a pretty standard interview process. The interviewer asked some technical questions and beforehand also asked for a brief introduction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Three rounds in total. There will be HR recruiter reached out to you separately after moving forward from the online test. Also there is a document that HR sent you prior to your interview at the Testing Center. But lots of those questions weren't even being asked during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Any questions you want to ask me?
1 person found this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

1) Video interview 2) Group interview with case study, need to have group presentations. all the way being observed by interviewee team 3) Interview with office manager, asking about the resume questions, and behavioural questions 4) Interview with regional manager, asking about the resume questions, and behavioural questions

Interview Questions
  • Q Tell me about your technical project where you used big data analysis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England, England)

Interview

Submitted CV on their website, application form was pretty exhaustive Didn't hear back until 2 weeks and was asked to book telephone interview with recruiter Recruiter didn't sound very enthusiastic and I felt they were never going to proceed with my application in the first place. The next day didn't receive an email that they decided not to proceed with my application To be honest bit of a time waste - bit of shame as I thought they were quite reputable

Interview Questions
  • CV review around questions on your experience and motivations

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

It was a recording interview and it was going well. After I finished the confirmation email said that they will get back to me within 5 days, but I actually waited at least 15 days to receive the feedback. Fortunately, I passed the step after the 15 days wait, so just be patient when they are busy especially in the recruiting season.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Introduce yourself 2. Talk about one financial news you read today and share your opinion 3. Describe a challenging moment you had, be specific.

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

The interview process began when I applied online. A few weeks later, I was contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview was behavioral and leetcode question. Make sure you talk while solving the problem.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Phone Interview i was on a phone call and i had to solve an hackerrank question and i was given instructions and asked about my solution Big O Notation questions too

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

Invitation to the phone interview, and HR is not appearing...No response from recruiter's email as well. And obviously, there is no official email address that I can use to contact the HR department. It is the oddest interview and HRM I have ever seen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomberg L.P.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P.

Interview

First Phone screen for 30 minutes - technical focused on DSA Second - onSite - 2 halves - each half is about 45minutes with a break for about 10 minutes in between. This was technical+behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Phone Screen question- explain which data structure you prefer and why? How would you store the browser history with some relations? OnSite- first half- implement some game logic. Second Half- count the clouds.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 6,431 Interviews