Bloomberg L.P. Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bloomberg L.P. Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

2.9

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

Applied online, got an on campus interview. They asked a couple algorithms questions during the in person interview, around leetcode mediums. They also question what you put on your resume, obviously.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of words, return the longest "chain" where you can start with one word in a set, and remove one letter at a time, and at each step, the word must be in the set.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

the whole interview is on campus and last an hour first 10 mins talks about resume and ask questions about resume, then go to ask two technical questions. Interviewer are very nice and will explain if the questions isn't clear to you and will give hint.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

45 minute call with interviewer, as described on the website. Went well asked a big about resume then asked 1 technical online coding that was done through hackerrank shared screeen coding. The question was something from leetcode. Then got to final round

Interview Questions

• What is the most technically challenging project on your resume   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

2 rounds of technical interviews with engineers. Write code with hackerrank / pen / whiteboard
    If you perform well, you'll get 3rd and 4th round.
    Or they will walk you off after 2nd round.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

1 hour call with Software Engineer who began asking me "why Bloomberg" and then about things on my resume. Then went on to the technical question, then asked me if I had any questions for them.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in November 2019.

Interview

Just ask a coding problem, no time for follow up. It's very formal and ordinary. It was my first interview and the interviewer comfort me that it is ok to be nervous. (why I need to type 30 words here, I don't have much to say)

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

I had three on-campus interviews. Each of the first two interviews were with two engineers, where each asked me a technical question. They were very responsive and had a lot to say about Bloomberg.

Overall this was one of my favorite interview processes because I felt that I was being considered holistically and was able to have extensive conversations with interviewers.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

on-campus interview -- two interviews on the same day
    Took the first one and they said they want to arrange the second one right after
    but did not end up getting the job

Interview Questions

• DP problems -- bloomberg loves dp / system design question   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

Talk about project in the resumes in details. Walk through one technical question on roman numeral to integers. Interviewers were very helpful and friendly. Had another interview on binary search but did not do well.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

2 round on-campus interviews, 10/8/2019 and 10/9/2019. Got rejected on 10/16/2019. When the first on-campus (10/8) ended, they directly scheduled me for another interview on 10/9. At the end of the interview on 10/9, they told me nothing but I will get an email from hr in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Given a N*M grid, each grid can have one ship or not, implement a function that calculates the number of ships inside a given rectangle. (You have another given function that can check whether there is any ship inside a given rectangle.)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.