Bloomberg L.P. Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Bloomberg L.P. Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Bloomberg L.P.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. in October 2018.

Interview

Four or five interviews in total. First is a video interview, and then a group interview. After that are two or three round one on one interview. All the interviews were held in three days, but it took more than 3 monthes to get feedback.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bloomberg L.P.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Met with several employees for the final round of interviews which took a whole day (just short) you interview with a group in several rounds and they ask depending on your background knowledge different experience on finance and your experience

Interview Questions

• Where do you see interest rates heading in this environment?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Stressful due to rapid fire questioning and cold demeanor but process only required a quick call and 2 interviews. The second interview resulted in a formal job offer. everyone seemed fairly pleasant except the interviewer who is no longer with the company,

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite part about sales   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (New York, NY (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

it was very simple and casual, i met with my (potential) manager -- interview lasted about an hour and the next week I got an offer. This was several years ago and seems to have changed significantly. I was also recommended by a current employee. This is the fastest way to get a job here, find someone you know who works there and have them submit your resume.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is about the Bloomberg culture. Be upbeat, talk about doing whatever it takes and show that you want to be a part of a team. The culture and values are the #1 reason they hire people. If the interviewer doesn't think you will be a good fit then you wont get the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was pretty simple. I told them what I wanted and what I was currently making and they increased my base by about 10% but highlighted all the "free benefits" (that has changed as you now pay a nominal fee for healthcare costs).

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P..

Interview

This was a group interview and several from the panel were unprofessional in behaviour. Some were drinking booze throughout. Not quite sure how they could be rational enough to make any judgments. One of the interviewers seemed to relish the opportunity to find fault with one of the interviewees and berating her in front of the entire room which was unwarranted.
    Sorry, not the kind of culture i'd want at a workplace in spite of the big brand name.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2018.

Interview

It was quite straight-forward but very inefficient and unprofessional HR. They told interviews the wrong interview time and notified it on the interview day without any proper apology. I had to rush to the interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

first round is video interview and second round is onsite. It will take a few weeks to get the first round interview after application. The first round interview is not that hard.

Interview Questions

• customer service experience?
      why this position?
      what's the most important thing in customer service?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

the interview process was a very good experience. total five rounds and you got the chance to meet with different level of managers and get a sense of the company culture, the role expectation. the response was fast, didnt need to wait for long to get a feedback

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (London, England).

Interview

The standard graduate program online aptitude tests followed by a video interview. I am not very comfortable with talking to a computer screen with nobody on the other side.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bloomberg L.P. (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

application - online interview - phone interview - 2 seperate in person interviews.

In person interviews were with 2 supervisors and then 2 managers of different departments

Took very long to hear back after each round of the interview. Particularly following phone interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.