Bloomingdale's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 916 of over 916 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Panel Interview, super easy simple questions. The majority consisted of your reaction to different sale scenarios on the floor and customer service. Some questions also included your personal opinion on how you envision yourself in your applying work environment.

Interview Questions
  • What are some obstacles you were able to overcome?
    Answer Question

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

I did an interview via Zoom call with a campus representative. She asked me basic questions and asked about my past work experiences and educational background. At the end there was time to ask her questions. It was a relatively casual interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

I had one one zoom interview with the manager that I would be working under. It was very casual and easygoing. Mostly behavioral questions were asked during the interview, and it was not too hard overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

I interviewed with the HR Director. Was asked a few questions about my prior experience that would make me a fit for the internship program & what/who inspires me in relation to fashion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

It is a sit down interview inside the back area of the store where the offices are located that is with a higher up ( this is usually a store or area manager) to discuss basic interview questions for a manager role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's in Jun 2022

Interview

Not really informative and the manager is rude. I wouldn't really work at bloomingdales if the managers are being so rude from the start. Super long and tiring and firm interview.

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply to Bloomingdales?

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

Several phone interviews with HR and a few buyers/planners. Range of behavioral questions. What are 3 trends right now? How would you go about launching new brand? Describe a project using data.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bloomingdale's

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

After I completed the application, I was contacted for a virtual interview. I was then asked to come into the store and complete onboarding tasks. The process wasn’t stressful at all

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult situation?

Bloomingdale's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bloomingdale's

Interview

30-minute interview; friendly recruiter; focused on most recent roles and how they relate to the opening; no behavioral questions; straightforward about the salary, which I found low for how many years they required, but other than that, good employee benefits/discounts

Interview Questions
  • Q: Please tell me about your most recent role. Q: What would you change about the David Yurman landing page? Q: Do you have a passion for the David Yurman brand?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Bloomingdale's (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Easy process applied and interview. Question were regular interview questions. We discussed pay and benefits, questions about my previous work history and why I’m choosing to work for the company .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 916 Interviews