Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2,018 Interview Reviews

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Spoke to recruiter at career fair about my technical skills and things i had done in school. Explained the relevance of my work to boeing standards.

Behavioral interview asking about how you handle certain situations and what you would do in certain scenarios.

Job offer

Interview Questions

• Time i got past a difficult working situation   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online and got contacted to fill out a survey. Soon after, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. The interview questions were pretty easy. Mostly STAR format behavioral questions with a few questions about OOP and operating systems. Interviewers were nice, and the interview wasn't too long.

Electrician Interview

Interview

Two 4 hour cross testings. Then 30min phone interview. Then many emails. Offer. . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to relocate to WA?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Just one round which is a blend of behavioral, coding as well as technical deep dive. It was an in-person interview on campus which I got through a career fair. I liked my overall experience and would recommend to people.

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Interview

I went to the huntington beach facility. Took me long time to find Human Resources. Once there was led to believe they don’t directly hire for positions although they were very nice about telling me to ccome back another day.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Mainly technical interview. Just asked about my experience in general and then about my experience with certain design software they use. Also asked about steps I take when designing parts.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of experience with NX on a scale of 1 -10?   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Interview

The interview process was very ordinary. Arrived 15 minutes early and the interviewers came to meet me right at the scheduled time. The questions asked were standard nothing too crazy and the interviewers were very nice and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with office?   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was easy. The interviewee were super engaging and seemed interested in what i was saying. The problems that i was given were challenging but they tested your problem solving skills. Besides that the interview was fun.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The application was online and it was very easy to follow and complete. The company was quick to respond back and set up an interview. The interview was smooth and fair.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Got an interview through winning the Boeing Innovation Challenge. Was contacted about 2 weeks after the challenge to set up an interview. Phone Interview lasted about 30 minutes. 4 weeks later I was rejected from the position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in February 2020.

Interview

It's 4 question interview. Simple as long as you keep to the STAR method. Real general type questions but be sure to walk through your answers. But be ready afterwards to face a void of information. HR is way overworked and there is no attention span. Hiring manager seemed to be overworked. I stepped away because the whole process gave off bad vibes of the blind leading the lost.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to work with other departments?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.