Bone & Marrow Junior Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Bone & Marrow

1.0

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bone & Marrow (London, England) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was horrible. This role is a direct sales role, it has nothing to do with marketing. The only income from the role is through commission, there are no benefits and no base salary.

Beware of this company, it is a glorified pyramid scheme purely aimed at earing money for the CEO and no one else.

The interview was with one other applicant and the Interviewer started the interview by saying that the purpose of the 90 minute interview was to see which one of us would keep her attention the longest and that person would get her recommendation.

Before allowing me to answer any questions the Interviewer said that she only thought I was looking for a 9-5 job and had no ambitions. She made assumptions based on my physical appearance and limited information about my background and proceeded to talk down to me and belittle my background. After 5 minutes the other applicant expressed that the role would not be a fit for their career progression and the Interviewer snarked that they should stop wasting her time and instructed them to leave. This made the interview uncomfortable and it felt as if I was walking on egg shells with every answer I gave.

30 minutes into the interview, the Interviewer ended the meeting while I was in the middle of answering her question. I tried rejoining but was not allowed back into the zoom meeting. I reached out to the Interviewer and HR to ask for clarification on what had happened and whether my interview was still happening. Neither responded to me and I have not heard from them since.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
  • Where do you see yourself in one year?   Answer Question
  • What are the advantages of Direct Sales?   Answer Question
  • What are the disadvantages of Direct Sales?   Answer Question
  • If you had to reach 100 people in a day, how would you do it?   1 Answer
  • I'm going to give you three words (Fun, Money, Progression). How would you rank them and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bone & Marrow

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Don't waste your time... They put you on a call with other candidates and try to persuade on why direct sales (ie sales on the street or door to door) are superior to any marketing strategy.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell us a bit about yourself.
      2.What is indirect and direct marketing
      3.Why is direct marketing better etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.