Booking.com Customer Advisor Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jun 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 2.0K interviews

Recruitment Agency17%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booking.com (Manchester, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

it was easy, a few questions about you, and then you have to translate two documents, first into your native language , and after that the same but into english.

Interview Questions
  • who do you handle a feedback?
    Answer Question
  • do you have any questions?

Booking.com

Application

I interviewed at Booking.com

Interview

Nice and friendly environment. The interviewer was really easy-going and tried to make me feel comfortable. The whole process took more than one hour and I also had to translate 2 documents from English to French and vice verca

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when someone criticized your performance. How did you act?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Booking.com (Manchester, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

I was invited to have an interview for the position of Multilingual Customer Advisor. First I answered basic interview questions about my experience and background. There was a task to translate some text from English to my second language and another text that needed to be translated to English. I had 20 mins to do this. Then interviewer asked me more questions to find out how would I behave at different situations. She was very nice and friendly so I thought everything went well. I was promised to get the results of my interview even if it wasn't success however I didn't get any response from them.

Interview Questions
  • How would you convince customers to use our website instead of other similar websites?

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booking.com (Manchester, England, England) in Feb 2017

Interview

Applied on Wednesday morning, got called before noon the same day and went through a small phone screening right then. Interview was set up on Friday at the same week. Very fast and efficient. Both the recruiters were really helpful and professional (had one person contacting me by phone and another doing the 1:1 interview with me). One of the best interview experiences I've ever had.

Interview Questions
  • What did you not like about your previous job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Booking.com (Manchester, England, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

sent in CV, cover letter, there is also an option to add your LinkedIn profile (all via company website) Invited for Interview the very next day, had a talk with the recruiter who was very nice and informative, then there was an 'assessment' which was to write an email reply to a customer (all the info needed is given on a separate sheet, just need to write it up)

Interview Questions
  • - If a customer called to cancel their booking, how would you retain that booking? - What are 3 good things and 3 bad things about your CV? - What do you do to relax after a tiring call/day - What would you do if the communication between yourself and your co-worker broke down, what would you do to repair it? - What were the positives of your last job and what were the negatives? - What was one time you were really under pressure and how did you overcome it

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Booking.com (Manchester, England, England) in Feb 2016

Interview

After applying online, I received a friendly call from rental cars.com, asking me some general questions (filtering/qualifying) and inviting me for an 1:1 interview in the headquarters for the next day, after explaining me a little bit of the company. In the 1:1 interview, I was received by a pleasant concierge and after by a very kind recruiter that conducted the interview, and 6 days later I received a phone call congratulating me for being accepted and welcoming me to the company. Everyone was very nice and empathic, and seemed happy to perform their jobs. Great experience! Looking forward to start working with them.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my previous roles, the good, the bad, and the ugly, my motivations to apply to the job, skills set, role playing questions and then the final test, translate two documents from my native language to english and vice-versa.
13 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booking.com (Manchester, England, England) in Apr 2012

Interview

Very easy and relaxed process. helpful and friendly HR department. The process started with a screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews. Easy follow up after each step in the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about yourself. Why you want this job? I also had to write an email in Portuguese.
RSS Feed</>Embed