Booking.com Customer Service Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Booking.com Customer Service Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Booking.com

2.6

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job on the Booking.com website which was advertised on Indeed. When applying, I added a motivation letter/cover letter with my application which I felt helped me in the long run. The next day, I was contacted with a test which tested my English Grammar skills and also included a phone call scenario (multiple choice) with a guest and a hotel.

The day after, I was contacted to schedule a phone interview.

The phone interview was a great conversation discussing my previous experience in customer service and questions about my resume. After that, my interviewer explained the benefits and shifts available to see if I was further interested in continuing with the process. From then, they sent me an email with dates for an on-site interview.

The on-site interview was a brief tour of the office (really nice!) and a grammar test to see if your scores lined up with the assessment you took previously. I then had a one-on-one interview which was standard interview questions but more detailed.

The next day, I received a call and was offered the position. Very excited to start soon!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Booking.com

Customer Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com in September 2018.

Interview

The process took about 3 weeks, I presented the test online, it was kind of difficult since you have to do it as fast as possible and have as little mistakes as possible, of course this would seem obvious, BUT there's a part in which you have to type something they say and if you get a letter wrong, just for the fact of erasing and typing again, you lose points. Anyway, I passed the test, they contacted me through email, scheduled the phone interview and had it the next day, they asked me really basic questions, for example, how I felt working in a multicultural environment, if I was good working under pressure, if I ever had a great customer service experience, etc... I passed the interview and then I had the face to face one, the offices are AMAZING, and the peoples it's just incredible, everybody was super super nice and everything took about an hour, I had a great time. After a couple of days, they contacted me once again and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about booking?   Answer Question
    • What did you choose this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your work experience.   Answer Question
    • Did you ever have a job in which you didn't feel you knew enough about what was needed to be done? what did you do?   Answer Question
    • What are your weaknesses? how did you overcome them?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect from the company and the training?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your experience in a multicultural work environment   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Center, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com (Valley Center, CA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I answered the questions that were gave and afterwards got brief description of what will happen next. Because it was an online phone interview, there were some communication difficulties but managed to finish it.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?   1 Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Booking.com (Bellevue, WA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled online and it was very simple. It's a phone interview first and then an in person. For the Bellevue location, I was told the top amount paid is $15 an hour. Not enough to live on in Bellevue, which was a bummer. Right after the interview concluded she made an immediate appointment for an in person interview. She wanted to get me in as soon as possible in hopes that I'd take the job and start almost immediately. However, after weighing the pro and cons I decided against wasting everyone's time, including my own and cancelled the in person interview as the pay wasn't worth the effort. Upon sending that e-mail the interviewers way, she was rude in her reply. Overall, it wasn't worth while to deal with angry customers all day.

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Online application process took me over an hour to complete. After few days I received an email from the recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The lady really liked me and was happy to invite me to the office for a group assessment and another interview with two other company members. I've been told I am one of their favourite candidates. Unfortunately few days later they called me and said they didn't like the way I've done my role play. Well... After all these compliments and the long process they are telling me that this was the only reason I didn't get the job... And I've been told I can try again in few months. I'll pass.

Customer Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Booking.com in December 2016.

Interview

For the Customer Service Executive position before leaving the application, one has to do a test to ascertain that one fits for the placement position, once you complete the assessment then the application is submitted with all your information.

If you picked their interest then you'll receive a call from one of the recruiters asking if you are in agreement with the shift and compensation terms. My terms were a second shift, at $12 an hour. The recruiter then asked me more behavioral questions, then told me to wait for an answer as soon as after the weekend.

Interview Questions

• Where there a time, in which you had a wonderful customer service (any industry)?   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Booking.com in December 2016.

Interview

First application online with language test, personality questions and two costumer situations (mock phone calls). Then phone interview. Very laid back. First explained the position and role, the person on the phone was very nice and she put me at easy. then made behavioral questions, mostly to ask your previous experience with costumers

Interview Questions

• Why booking, why this role, example of angry costumer, example of when you made extra effort for a costumer   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Booking.com (Orlando, FL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took a little over 2 weeks because the phone interview had to be rescheduled twice.
    First step is a phone interview where they ask you what do you know or like about booking.com and your work experience. Then, they invite you to a in-person interview at their office.

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booking.com (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Online questions (took about 1-2 hours with personality test, customer service related questions and grammar questions in English and one other language) phone interview (20-30 minutes) and about 2-3 hours onsite interview (first you meet the customer service manager, then a quality person that will take you around the office, then a 30 min skills test in the languages that you will be working with, after that a CSE will come in the conference room and show you how are the calls that you usually get, an interview with 2 leads and another interview to test your second language.

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Booking.com (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I did not receive a call for my scheduled phone interview. I called and left a message for the gal who was supposed to call me, but she was not at her desk, nor did she call me back. Though I have worked here prior and was welcome to come back, I did not find the process professional at all, and probably will not seek employment here again in the near future.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.