BookingGo UI-UX Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at BookingGo

1 Interview Review

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BookingGo (Manchester, England) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn via in-house recruiter. The first step was a telephone interview. From this I was set a task over a number of days/evenings. After this they invited me for a more formal interview. I've said this interview was negative because of the extremely poor feedback I was given. "Good interview and task, but not what we are looking for." - does not really give any information on how to improve or better oneself. After putting so much effort into the design task I thought this was frankly cr4p! They have since been in touch with me numerous times via LinkedIn - despite me telling them I have accepted a role elsewhere - asking me to talk to the UX manager about their vision of UX for the future. They talked about keeping in touch with the best UX'ers in the north but that didn't seem to tally with their poor interview feedback.

Interview Questions

• I'm afraid I cannot remember specific interview questions. It was standard fare from what I remember though.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.