Boots Interview Questions in Nottingham

Updated 1 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 1.2K interviews

In Person5%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

it was over the phone and only 5 questions and only took about 30 minutes but thats because i waffled and was unprepared for the interview as i had no idea i was having one until i got called and got told that she was interviewing me.

Interview Questions
  • how you would deliver great customer service?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

The interview process, what smooth. The lady who was interviewing me was nice. The induction was nice and my overall experience was mediocre. Interview process was easy would deffo recommend to others who are actively seeking employment

Interview Questions
  • What do you seen when u enter the store

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

According to the HR employees on the day, 300 applicants initially applied for this role. At the assessment center I was the only student there NOT from Nottingham Trent University, the University of Nottingham or living in Beeston, Nottingham (where the head office is located). So be aware of this when you go for an interview at the head office as it did seem rather biased to those who already lived in Nottingham or had a connection with it. Interview process included an hour long 1:1 interview, 1:1 presentation and a group exercise being observed by the interviewers. The day went well for me and I felt like I had performed well. The interviewers were lovely and put me at ease. However, do be wary of the above point I have made if you also have no connection with Nottingham or its universities as on balance I did find this extremely odd and biased when looking back at the day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Application made online. Asked why you are applying/why Boots. Application and request for interview were processed within the same week. Interview was fairly simple; one on one with only 5 competency based questions. Although questions were straight forward they were quite specific so didn't feel that I could ''show off'' skills and other relevant experience.

Interview Questions
  • Example of a time you used your initiative. Example of problem solving. Resolving conflict within a team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

Very very informal and quick process! Lasted shortly Very very informal and quick process! Lasted shortly. Was a group interview asked to look at photos and go round the store

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England)

Interview

2 interviews second interview included a presentation and 30 minutes competency based questions. The interview took place at boots head office and was very informal with 2 members of the boots team conducting the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England)

Interview

You have a group interview at the biggest store in your city. Group interviews are very competitive and people have already worked at boots so it’s really difficult to get the job. Manager is horrible, didn’t even try to carry on a conversation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

Firstly you have to pass an online assessment which I did, I was then ask to attend a group interview at Boots. The interview process is very relaxed, at my interview there was 2 other lady’s we were taken to a room inside of boots (a private space) where the first part of the interview took place, we were ask question on what we knew about the no7 brand and it’s products and about ourself after that we were told that we had to do a mini makeover on customer with 5 products from No7 we had to go and find our own customer to come back to the counter to have a makeover with those products which was fine as the customers I asked were happy to do so, all the time the interviewer is watching to see how you interact with the clients and how your skills are after you have finished your time at doing the makeovers The interviewer asks you some random questions about products and which would be best for her skin type etc and how would you improve the counters sales and cleanliness.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about No7 products
  • No7 product are clinically proven to work and it’s skin care range are no1 in the uk
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England)

Interview

Interviewers were rude, they were texting whilst I tried to shake hands and walked away from me whilst talking when showing me out. questions were the same but differently worded, nothing like any other interview I’d been to before. Just kept asking how I would feel in situations. Clearly hadn’t read my cv or cover letter. didn’t have the decency to even get back to me after saying they would

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boots (Nottingham, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Initial phone interview going over history on CV and then onto an introduction into the company and projects. Followed shortly by a formal F2F on site which was relaxed and friendly but very difficult since it was non-technical.

Interview Questions
  • Competency-based questions and I was totally unprepared.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews