Boots Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Boots Pharmacist Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boots (Oxford, England) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview was conducted by an area manager. She asked me about where I got my degree and where I did my pre-registration internship. Asked about my previous experience and about the hours I was willing to work. At the time of application they were desperate for pharmacist so they kind of hired me without having a 'regular' interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had as a Pharmacist?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boots

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (Birmingham, England) in September 2011.

Interview

First part was online. Then went to formal interview. Was a group panel. they fired lots of questions at me. went on and on. then had test. then took a break. then had more questions. then my likes and dislikes

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boots (London, England) in December 2014.

Interview

phone interview followed by in person. was fine, the interview was a casual chat about past experience. interviewer was pleasant. overall experience of this interview was great. was offered more money than i expected.

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boots (Doha (Qatar)) in October 2014.

Interview

I filled an application on the website then I had a call for an interview.
    when I went there before my intervew time by 5 min , they let me wait for 15 min then the interviewer (an elegant lady ) met me with a very comfortable smile then she started interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Which field do you want to work in ???
      Do you know our scheduale ??
      Would you mind working after midnight in Ramadan???Fridays???
      Are you a nervous person???
      Would you mind cleaning the pharmacy if needed??
      What about your selling skills???
      I was asked to make a role play for a dermatologic cosmetic product   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

The manager made the interview, he was very friendly and made me comfortable. He had a questionnaire that he made me compile at the beginning of the interview. The interview continued with a series of questions about my experiences and knowledge

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my work experiences, my knowledge, and what kind of person I am   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Boots (Lincoln, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Very organized, interviewed by the area manager and her deputy, good interviewers, guidance is provided as to what the interviewers were looking for, interviewers were very friendly and warm, provided a lot of information about work area and the company. Excellent interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Why did you wanted to be a pharmacist?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.