Boston Consulting Group Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Boston Consulting Group Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.3

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

This is a long interview process. I did 1 phone interview and then went 3 times to their office and interviewed with 3 people each time so 10 people total. I passed every step for in the end for them to say I wasn't qualified because they were looking for someone with a degree. When they knew from the beginning I didn't have one and even on the first interview asked me how far along I was in completing my degree. So that was a slap in the face and a complete waste of my time. Then come 4 months later they are still trying to fill the position. Oh and now *degree optional is what they have on their job listing. Don't waste your time on people like this.

Interview Questions

• It was rapid fire questions and whatever answer you gave they would try to get more options. Example: What if you emailed someone and they didn't reply right away. I would call them. What if they don't answer. What if they don't do that. What if they don't respond to that. Just always coming back with a negative.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

I sent in my application online and about 2 days later, I was contacted via email by someone from HR for an interview over the phone, that lasted roughly 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How my background would be beneficial at the company   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Over the span of 2 interviews, I met with 5 people [4 separate interviews]. The whole team was incredibly welcoming and very professional. It is clear they run a tight ship and are extremely efficient. In one interview, I was presented with a scenario and asked how I would solve that issue. I loved the company and was so impressed with how they operated.

Interview Questions

• Our consultants need to meet with 250 business owners, how would you set that up?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Completed two phone interviews and two office interviews which also included a web interview with two employees at a different office location. After completing the interviews they called my references and left voicemails for three people. Each of my references called back (multiple times) and their calls went unanswered. After another month of waiting, and them making excuses for the decision wait time, they called and informed me they were not proceeding with my application. The entire process lasted almost two months. I felt it was incredibly unprofessional to contact my references only to blow them off and then string me along for another few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, challenges in past positions, etc. All the standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Between my application and my final interview the process lasted from June-September. I had 1 initial phone interview, 2 video interviews, then 1 final in person interview. Everyone was very pleasant and the interviews were relaxed and conversational. I did ask for feedback as to why I was not given an offer and did not receive a response so I was a little down about that because I was told I could email them at any point about my interview.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (El Segundo, CA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I got the interview through my recruiter -- it was a rather long interview process but the team that I met with were very friendly, outgoing and loved the company they worked for. They sat you down in a room and you met with three different people that would "test" different skill sets by asking a number of questions. Some of the questions were a little repetitive so it was hard to answer in ways that was different than before but still engaging. Overall, I think the interview process is interesting and I would go back for another interview if given the opportunity.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in December 2015.

Interview

Sent my resume into a recruiting firm where the company was listed as confidential. Took 2 months to interview. Then another month to find out if I was going to be asked to come back for an additional round.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

After the brief phone interview, I was scheduled for the face-to-face interview. During the interview, I was required to create (actually, duplicate) PPT, solve simple math problems, and write an email requesting for a meeting. Each was done within certain minutes. After these tasks, there was actual interview with senior executive assistant.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, so I sent in my resume and got contacted back shortly thereafter. I had a phone interview with the Administrative Services Manager and was asked to go in for 3 back-to-back-to-back interviews the next week. The in-person interviews were with two Executive Assistants and the HR Manager. It was a very smooth and efficient process.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge I faced as an Executive Assistant at my previous company and how did I tackle it?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I found the position through my recruiter. They had me take 3 tests including a PP, Math and Writing. The tests were not terribly difficult but it would help to brush up on your 5th grade math (no calculator or excel allowed.) After the test I was this brought in to interview with the Sr. Exec. Asst.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake at work and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the position and BCG?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.