Boston Consulting Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 2,599.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

3 entretiens - Point avec la responsable RH ET point avec plusieurs manager test ect 3 entretiens - Point avec la responsable RH ET point avec plusieurs manager test ect 3 entretiens - Point avec la responsable RH ET point avec plusieurs manager test ect 3 entretiens - Point avec la responsable RH ET point avec plusieurs manager test ect

Interview Questions
  • pourquoi vous et pas quelqu'un d'autres
    Answer Question

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Step 1: Met with 3 different members of the team, same day but seperate interviews. Very focused that everyone had their chance to get to know eachother. Step2: business case, present a case to the same members.

Interview Questions
  • Walk us through your resume. Why BCG? Why this role? What do you want to develop?

What Boston Consulting Group employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Consulting

4m

works at

Boston Consulting Group

New BCG pay bands: New Associates: 90->100K base (116-126K TC) New Consultants: 165->175K base (207-230K TC)

148 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

Very hard questions about advanced valuation concepts. My suggestion is to prepare in advance and be trained with university professors and faculty staff in order to be fully trained for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • From basic questions such as NPV,APV, to more challenging valuation methods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2018

Interview

Very long process. 2 rounds. You will go through talking to 4 people then final the HR head. After broken promises on follow up, they said looking at someone else. Sorry for killing your joy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Milan)

Interview

7 interviews with different interviewers. An attitudinal test and a psychological profiling. The entire process took one week. Very specific questions and high level of reasoning required. Each interview took 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about one time you did something in a nonconformist way.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018

Interview

Submitted my resume through university recruiting. Got an email from a recruiter from Atlanta within 2 hours asking for a phone interview. Set up the interview for the next day. Overall just general questions about my background, recruiter in Atlanta stated that could be over qualified. Regardless he said a few times it went well and he would put my application through. He told me to expect a formal application later that day. I proceeded to never hear from him again, I emailed him to follow up and never got a response. Hopefully this is an isolated incident and this is not indicative of the culture at BCG.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Online application and then screening. After getting selected I had to sit a quantitative assessment. Not very difficult, but it requires very tight concentration. 2 rounds of interviews. Each of them are 2 hours long, with 2 different consultants

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Minneapolis, MN) in Oct 2016

Interview

The interview process was great. My interviewee made sure I felt comfortable. The interview was a two rounds of case interviews as well as behavioral questions. I thought it went very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

I applied online through job board. Was contacted by a recruiter to come in for an interview. Interview lasted around an hour met with two people the third got busy and could not attend. I took an easy excel test and it was over.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New York, NY) in Feb 2015

Interview

The interview process was average. I met with HR, hiring manager, 1 direct report and 2 other folks from the finance team. I was prepared with questions and examples of work but none of that was necessary.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of how you were able to prioritize multiple stakeholder demands
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews