Boston Consulting Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Boston Consulting Group Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Three round interview: resume review, a behavioral interview, and 2 case interviews. The interviewers were very nice and interested in your own life and passions. It takes a lot of practice to prepare for the case interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Princeton, NJ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

My first round interview was on-campus. I had 2 30-minute interviews with two different interviewers. I had 5-10 minutes of behavioral questions and a case in each. The case was similar to what was online on BCG's website.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online and after one month got first-round interview. This was a 1hr phone call that was only behavioral. I was invited for second round after 1 week. I interviewed in Chicago. 2-45 minute interviews back to back. The first 15 minutes was all fit and the rest of the time was casing. First interviewer wrote a lot, but the second interviewer preferred to maintain eye contact and write very little

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement
      The time you worked with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I was provided the opportunity to participate in a fast-track program, but still interviewed with senior leadership at the firm. Interviewers were friendly and kind, but did not hesitate to push me on my numbers, ensuring that I would be on my A-game.

Interview Questions

• How did my passion for a niche scientific field (i.e. astronomy or meteorology) translate to an interest and aptitude for business and consulting?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First spoke with HR about coming in for an interview, and when. The manager and coordinator were fair. Upon interview day, I met with one of them first for about 30 minutes, and then met with the other for 30 minutes as well. It was very straight to the point, and asked questions about my experience as well as described their team and what they did.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

serious but genuine interviewer. A lot of behavioral questions and situational questions. Why them and why the specific position. It was very conversational but every aspect of the conversation was entirely relevant to a question that had been asked.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The first round interview took place over one day, with two sets of 40 minute interviews. Both interviews comprised of a 15 minute session of behavioral questions, and 25 minutes of solving case studies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you experienced conflict in a group/leadership setting and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Two round. First round was a group interview with one other applicant and the interviewer. It was all behavioral questions. Second round was two case interviews. The first round was in the office closest to my school. The second round was in the office I would be interning at.

Interview Questions

• What is something you're interested in? Talk about a problem in that area.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

First round of interviews is comprised of two back-to-back interviews, each with about 15 minutes of personal questions (ie: "name a time when you led a group to achieve a tangible goal.") The second part is a 25 minute case question.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time when you failed." and the case portion in general   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Asked a lot of behavioral questions to get a better idea if I was compatible to work in their work environment. Have millions of qualified applicants but need to find the BCG fit and thats what they try to look for in interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.