Boston Consulting Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Boston Consulting Group Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Two round. First round was a group interview with one other applicant and the interviewer. It was all behavioral questions. Second round was two case interviews. The first round was in the office closest to my school. The second round was in the office I would be interning at.

Interview Questions

• What is something you're interested in? Talk about a problem in that area.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Intern Interview

Interview

First spoke with HR about coming in for an interview, and when. The manager and coordinator were fair. Upon interview day, I met with one of them first for about 30 minutes, and then met with the other for 30 minutes as well. It was very straight to the point, and asked questions about my experience as well as described their team and what they did.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

serious but genuine interviewer. A lot of behavioral questions and situational questions. Why them and why the specific position. It was very conversational but every aspect of the conversation was entirely relevant to a question that had been asked.

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter, then received a first round interview that took place at their headquarters. The interview consisted of two 30-40 minute cases with two different interviewers. Both case interviews included 5-10 minutes of general questions about my resume and past experience as well.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of working with a difficult person in a group setting and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Standard interview with case studies and behavior questions. You just have to be really insightful and logical. And be prepared for the excel functions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Drop resume, got a call in a week

Interview Questions

• guestimation calcuate daily revenue of starback located in US   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did pretty well on guestimation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Had first round interview in Atlanta. Two 45 minute interviews with first 10 minutes behavioral. Had market entry and cost case. Practice unit conversion because that is what through me off.

Interview Questions

• Look at this slide and tell me which supplier we should use.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Application submission through school website and BCG website. They contacted me for a first-round interview, and informed me that a second-round interview would happen one week after that. For the final interview, the would fly me to their office for a formal interview. I only made it to the first round interview, but both interviewers were very nice and understand the situation I was in.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very smooth process! Quick turnaround.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

First-round interviews at BCG consist of two back-to-back case interviews. Each interview was about 45 minutes long and were one-on-one with a project manager. I was there on one of the ivy days, so there were about 25 other applicants during the time-block I signed up for, and there were 3 time blocks that day.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was regarding a pharmaceutical company wanting to open new distribution channels in Brazil.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.