Boston Consulting Group Internship Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 2,599.0 interviews

Recruiter7%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Long process with different steps with different stakeholders, focused on consulting business cases in various industries, from fashion to private banking. Tough questions but a good way to learn how to manage complexity.

Interview Questions
  • How to set up a private banking startup?
    Answer Question

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

It was a hard video interview where you only had 2 minutes to come up with your conclusion for a case study. Without practice, it would be very hard to do this correctly.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you would tell your client based on the information given to you

What Boston Consulting Group employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Consulting

4m

works at

Boston Consulting Group

New BCG pay bands: New Associates: 90->100K base (116-126K TC) New Consultants: 165->175K base (207-230K TC)

148 Comments

Join the conversation on

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Regular behavioral questions that require you to reflect on your past experience (i. e. describe a situation when you failed at something, what did you learn from it, etc), HR Manager was clearly following the script that she probably used for every candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Brief fit interview, asking about strengths/weakness and then about hobby, the hobby question then carried on to be the topic of the case interview. The interviewer gave an impromptu case scenario based on my hobby.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Your strength/weakness, Are you okay to work long extra hours, Market-sizing questions (how would you approach when asked to estimate XYZ market size of a country)

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Before you are selected for an interview, you must complete a pymetrics test. First round was an online case and a behavioral. Second (final) round was two 45 minute cases with a bit of behavioral at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Application submission with resume and cover letter –> 1st round: 20 minute behavioral interview & virtual AI case -> 2nd round: behavioral and case interviews with partners of selected office

Interview Questions
  • Why BCG? Why consulting? What is your role on a team and how has that evolved?
1 person found this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in Jun 2021

Interview

The process is 2 rounds interview same format but the second interview is more formal. Interview consist of fit interview and 2 case studies based on the employee's past cases.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Two case interviews with consultants - one about how a clothing store could sell less popular product and one about a vertical merger within the law mowers industry. An online case on a computer about an airport.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Amsterdam)

Interview

First round consists of two consecutive interviews. The first with a more senior consultant, the second with a junior. The senior seemed interested in my experiences, which made for a nice conversation. The junior asked very standard questions and did not follow up on any of my answers, due to which it was very hard to have a conversation and get comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give an example of a situation in which you had to deal with ambiguity?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Riyadh) in Feb 2021

Interview

Online through zoom All HR behavioral questions and some questions about things in my resume The interviewer was friendly and smily which made me so comfortable Asked me about my hobbies and interests besides my skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews