Boston Consulting Group Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Boston Consulting Group Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

3.7

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I Applied online with University. They sent me an online test, but it was more kind ora videogame. Once I passed, they invited me to the Office and I had an HR Interview and then they asked me a case study.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boston Consulting Group

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for the GFL Internship program. Group behavioral interview in the local office with other students from my school, then flown out to the office I was applying for for 2 45-min case interviews.

Interview Questions

• Just went through resume and school involvement during behavioral. 2 cases were challenging.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

On campus recruitment from a top ‘feeder’ university. Hardest part is getting an interview with over 250+ applicants in school and only 20 interviews given, networking is of the essence. Two rounds of interviews. One on campus with project leaders, final rounds in office of offer with one principal and one partner. Both of first round consisted of case and fit. Second round consisted of a written case/fit interview and then a very relaxed brainstorming case and longer fit interview. Wonderful recruitment process!

Interview Questions

• Cass interview - profit increase and a M&A case.
      Fit - very experience based. Trying to get to know you as a person   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

There are 2 interviews with the consultants and 1 test. The case interview was based on the previous case of the consultants. Before that, however, there are the usual interview questions. Something to keep in mind that they have not seen your CV beforehand.

Internship Interview

Interview

Interviewed with BCG in one of their European offices. The entire experience was flawless - very much enjoyed talking with the consultants and the partner. I would recommend applying to anyone interesting in consulting / strategy .

Internship Interview

Interview

I got scheduled for an interview 2 months after I got invited. This was so that I could prepare well. As soon as I arrived at the office I did an online case study followed by three face-to-face case studies with fit questions at every interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Cape Town (South Africa)) in March 2018.

Interview

Cognitive Test, and 2 Rounds of Interviews. Basic Management Consulting style cases with a market sizing question thrown in. Both interviews were around 45 minutes. There was the classic, fit, case and questions setup.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

Common BCG process, questions about myself and solve a case followed by A&Q.

Difficult case, required good mental ability.

They were very friendly and welcoming, helping me every step of the way

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

I got called at the office for two round of interviews, one with the HR, dealing mainly with the motivational part, and the other onewith a consultant, which was instead technical.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Brussels (Belgium)) in November 2017.

Interview

45 min: computer test, high pressure because of time limit, you have 5 screens with information, that open one by one as the questions continue
    15 min: personal questions, desrcibe a situation where you failed, a situation where you were a leader, why do you want to work for BCG etc
    45 min: Case study
    15 min: questions for your interviewer

Interview Questions

• Case: is it interesting for this company to adapt its product mix or should it pursue its current strategy?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.