Boston Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Boston Consulting Group

1,923 Interview Reviews

3.7

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Interview process is organized, but very intense. I had a total of 6 video interviews, 1 hour each. At the end of all the interviews, recruiter never bothered to follow up. Sent numerous emails, received no response.

Director, Sustainable Buildings and Climate Change Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed by two employees, and they started right in on my .com background - that it's a bad thing b/c their clients are .gov. One of the interviewers had a real "thing" about this, and I got the impression working there was just about order taking.

Interview Questions

• Would entrepreneurial spirit fit in to the company? They seemed to think not.   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

Process took 4 weeks. Was informed through email that I would be interviewing with an associate in the Chicago office. Interview was mostly behavioral. There was an online case interview beforehand.

Consultant Interview

Interview

virtual interview given with case studies. Went well case studies were interesting and interviewers very nice. Questions required some thinking and preparation .Make sure to also prepare soft skills too

Bridge to BCG Interview

Interview

It was an one-way video interview with three questions, each question had unlimited thinking time and gave you two to three minutes to answer it. All are common behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why considering management consulting   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

five interviews. first was a phone call, then two virtual interviews, then two in person interviews. all went fine. after my last interview they never got back to me, even after reaching out to the recruiter. I thought that was rude.

Bridge to BCG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

one-way online video interview, with 3 behavioral questions, unlimited preparation time as long as you log-in to the system and stay online. Only have 1 time to re-record for each of the 3 questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Applied for an office in the South. People were not engaged with the students - some sense of superiority I did not vibe with. Do not see myself working here, culture just does not match.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

First round on campus; second round on site with 2 cases with partner-level people at the firm. Looking for structure and correct answers to the case. Second round is more challenging than the first and usually requires some sort of trick to unlock the case

Interview Questions

• Ask you to solve cases and some behaviorals   1 Answer

GFL Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

2 rounds, one with 2 other interviewees. One at office you're applying to.

First was in a group of 3 and the interviewer (Program Manager). 2nd was with Partners. Made the 2nd but didn't get an offer. (Reason -- not enough case study prep, a few answers were inconcise)