Find jobs for Summer Analyst

Boston Consulting Group Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 2,604.0 interviews

Employee Referral8%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Two rounds. First round "on campus" with local branch, second one "at office" with higher ups at branch I applied for. Interviewers were friendly and quite helpful. Lot of options for networking calls along the way.

Interview Questions
  • Two case interviews, tell me about a time when you worked with a team
    Answer Question

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group in Sep 2021

Interview

Online case chatbot and zoom behavioral with project leader. Online case was hard to do, especially with time pressure. Basic scenario questions. Interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me one time you were able to overcome challenges you face

What Boston Consulting Group employees are saying

Join the conversation on

Consulting

4m

works at

Boston Consulting Group

New BCG pay bands: New Associates: 90->100K base (116-126K TC) New Consultants: 165->175K base (207-230K TC)

148 Comments

Join the conversation on

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Positive experience overall. Nice interviewers but difficult cases (much harder than at other peer firms). Both interviews were in person, one at the office local to my school, the other at my target office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Interviewers were very kind and engaging. I was interviewing out of the Houston office and had a lot of questions relating to the oil and gas industry. Some questions were pretty tough, but the interview was very kind and helpful throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Two cases, several minutes of brief fit questions before each case. Cases focused on discovering new insights rather than being overly quantitative. Both cases had brainstorming and calculations. Interviewers were very friendly and took a lot of notes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in Aug 2020

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews; the first with an associate and the second with a director. Each interview had a behavioral section and a formal case study. Standard case study questions that were interviewee led

Interview Questions
  • Explain one time when something did not go well and how you handled it

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Completed the online assessment and the first round of interviews. The online assessment is done in their offices and you'll have limited time to answer multiple choice questions. They will test both your numerical and business knowledge. If successful, within a week you'll be asked for an interview date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

First round on campus; second round on site with 2 cases with partner-level people at the firm. Looking for structure and correct answers to the case. Second round is more challenging than the first and usually requires some sort of trick to unlock the case

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

I applied with employee referral system. I got a phone call from a second year analyst from the team. The team picks analyst on a need basis and the process was quite quick. Took less than a week .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

I applied for this position through my school's on-campus recruiting program. In the first round, I had two 45-minute interviews with current consultants at the company, each with fit and case components.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews