Bourne Leisure Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Bourne Leisure

2.4

Head of Commercial Reporting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Interview

Negative experience. I had initial screeen with manager and later asked for feedback but they did not respond back. They didn't have conferencing infrastructure in place. The hiring manager tried to call me several times but failed.

Interview Questions

Interview

Hired internally, basic how to motivate team, deal with issues, how to manage budgets and hours, why you feel you are suitable for this role. What you would bring to the role that is different

Interview Questions

• If someone is under performing how would you deal with it?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure (Hemel Hempstead, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Through an agency, it was a quick process for screening and then the face-to-face was setup promptly. The building is a shared office space and the initial / front reception team were blaise and not engaging, almost dismissive of you disturbing theie time. All of the visitor bays were pre-allocated with black markers for names that appeared to have been there for days based on their faintness or semi-permanent given that it was the christmas / festive period with few employees. In the preparation of the meeting it was semi-structured and allowed a free flow of conversation based on the provided email (no formal JD issued) and I was able to speak with the partner whom I'll be working with. The overall hiring manager departed within the hour.

Head Office Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure (Hemel Hempstead, England) in October 2019.

Interview

Didn’t get past the phone interview although initial feedback was very good and on paper I’d be a high value candidate. After some time I chased them for further feedback and next steps and I was told they were ‘working on it’ or something to that description. Nothing heard since. Terrible organisation and respect shown by their HR dept.

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online. Received a very personable telephone call telling me they wanted to interview me but GM was on holiday for 2 weeks. Then didn't hear anything again. My online account was then suspended. In that time I was offered other jobs which I accepted. Seems disorganised and unprofessional.

Night Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Studley, West Midlands, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure (Studley, West Midlands, England) in January 2019.

Interview

I was called up to say I have an interview, bear in mind a friend of mine had gone previously, I was going in the assumption that it was a 40 hour contract as nothing was advertised to say other wise. Turns out we were both told different bits of information, he was told that it's 40 hours and £9+ yet I was told £8.40 for 30 hours.

Welcome was very different and inconsistent.

It also seems they don't actually look at CVs as I brought a copy and showed it them, they confirmed they hadn't actually seen my CV.

On top of that, The interviews were done by staff that had only been there for a couple months and had no personal experience with that department.

I actually left the first interview extremely dissatisfied, but turns out there was a 2nd interview, something I don't understand for a non supervisory position!

I attended non the less, but it was pointless, all of the 1st interview questions were asked again, there was no notes from the first interview so it was just a repeat.

Despite this, I did accept it as I'm hoping working for the company will yield a better outcome in the long run

Insight Analyst Interview

Interview

Having confirmed your skills and experience match during the first interview, the company’s assessment of your cultural and team fit will play a greater significance in latter stages. Use the knowledge gained from your first interactions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Why do you want this job?
      Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
      What's your ideal company?
      What attracted you to this company?
      Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure in May 2018.

Interview

Approached by in house recruiter via LinkedIn - telephone interview followed. Face to face interview lasted an hour and was conducted by recruiter and Head of Department. Advised I’d be called in for a further interview but no communication received, not even feedback when requested a number of weeks later. Extremely unprofessional despite the company’s perceived ‘family values’.

Interview Questions

• How would you assess current ways of working and bring teams together?   Answer Question

Painter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bognor Regis, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure (Bognor Regis, England) in December 2016.

Interview

the interview process started with a presentation about the company and the kind of jobs available,also the kind of people they required.This was followed by a short break in which you had the opportunity to leave or continue to a team building exercise during which candidates would be called individually for an interview.

Interview Questions

• why would i like to work for Bourne leisure   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure (Hemel Hempstead, England) in November 2016.

Interview

2 face to face interview with several managers in one go. Difficult process. From the get go, lots of negativity and criticism of CV no objectives from start no introduction to the company, role, department, what they were looking for. On second interview the same. No introduction to their job roles. Interview was a bad experience and difficult to sell ones self into. Upon getting offer they cut the agreed rate by several thousand off the back of stating there was no pension or paid staff parking at site with the excuse of they thought I would need training in areas. Not only did I refuse I withdrew from role out of disappointment time wasting and upset. I would not consider interviewing again for this company. Totally negative experience despite the job offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.