Bourne Leisure Interview Questions

Updated 12 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bourne Leisure

Bourne Leisure

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure in Jan 2021

Interview

No regard for candidate experience. Having applied for a more senior role, and having an initial interview with no questions about my exp, i was told i was not ready for the more senior role and to apply for a in park role. I applied for this role and got rejected at CV stage. I have emailed recruitment with questions several times with 0 responses I would just like an explanation or some feedback to what more exp i need and what roles to apply for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Studley, West Midlands, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure (Studley, West Midlands, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Speedy response from my initial application with a lengthy telephone interview. Went in the same afternoon for a face to face interview and then didn't hear anything for a week.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available to work weekends
    Answer Question

Bourne Leisure

Application

I interviewed at Bourne Leisure

Interview

Hired internally, basic how to motivate team, deal with issues, how to manage budgets and hours, why you feel you are suitable for this role. What you would bring to the role that is different

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure (Hemel Hempstead, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Through an agency, it was a quick process for screening and then the face-to-face was setup promptly. The building is a shared office space and the initial / front reception team were blaise and not engaging, almost dismissive of you disturbing theie time. All of the visitor bays were pre-allocated with black markers for names that appeared to have been there for days based on their faintness or semi-permanent given that it was the christmas / festive period with few employees. In the preparation of the meeting it was semi-structured and allowed a free flow of conversation based on the provided email (no formal JD issued) and I was able to speak with the partner whom I'll be working with. The overall hiring manager departed within the hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hemel Hempstead, England, England

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure (Hemel Hempstead, England, England) in Oct 2019

Interview

Didn’t get past the phone interview although initial feedback was very good and on paper I’d be a high value candidate. After some time I chased them for further feedback and next steps and I was told they were ‘working on it’ or something to that description. Nothing heard since. Terrible organisation and respect shown by their HR dept.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bourne Leisure

Application

I interviewed at Bourne Leisure

Interview

Applied online. Received a very personable telephone call telling me they wanted to interview me but GM was on holiday for 2 weeks. Then didn't hear anything again. My online account was then suspended. In that time I was offered other jobs which I accepted. Seems disorganised and unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Lydstep, Wales, Wales

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure (Lydstep, Wales, Wales) in Jun 2019

Interview

Pool managers are very friendly throughout the interview, they ask you a few questions about why you want the job, etc. You get asked about how your lifeguard course went, where you took it, etc. They ask for ID. You get to know some of the employees there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Studley, West Midlands, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure (Studley, West Midlands, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

I was called up to say I have an interview, bear in mind a friend of mine had gone previously, I was going in the assumption that it was a 40 hour contract as nothing was advertised to say other wise. Turns out we were both told different bits of information, he was told that it's 40 hours and £9+ yet I was told £8.40 for 30 hours. Welcome was very different and inconsistent. It also seems they don't actually look at CVs as I brought a copy and showed it them, they confirmed they hadn't actually seen my CV. On top of that, The interviews were done by staff that had only been there for a couple months and had no personal experience with that department. I actually left the first interview extremely dissatisfied, but turns out there was a 2nd interview, something I don't understand for a non supervisory position! I attended non the less, but it was pointless, all of the 1st interview questions were asked again, there was no notes from the first interview so it was just a repeat. Despite this, I did accept it as I'm hoping working for the company will yield a better outcome in the long run

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Bourne Leisure

Application

I interviewed at Bourne Leisure

Interview

Having confirmed your skills and experience match during the first interview, the company’s assessment of your cultural and team fit will play a greater significance in latter stages. Use the knowledge gained from your first interactions

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why do you want this job? Where would you like to be in your career five years from now? What's your ideal company? What attracted you to this company? Why should we hire you?

Bourne Leisure

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Bourne Leisure in May 2018

Interview

Approached by in house recruiter via LinkedIn - telephone interview followed. Face to face interview lasted an hour and was conducted by recruiter and Head of Department. Advised I’d be called in for a further interview but no communication received, not even feedback when requested a number of weeks later. Extremely unprofessional despite the company’s perceived ‘family values’.

Interview Questions
  • How would you assess current ways of working and bring teams together?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews